Recently, I paid my first visit to Hobby Lobby!
Let me just say, I think this is my new favorite store. (minus the malls of course)
Let me just say, I think this is my new favorite store. (minus the malls of course)
One day I was just walking around looking at all the things I wanted (being there was something on almost every single isle I wanted) I came across these Wood letters and they were on sale 50% off (of course haha) I thought I would get a couple letters and experience with them to see what I could do with them. I got a "K" for Kacie and a "T" for Tawny!
Over the course of the next few days I started painting and thinking of what I wanted to do to them.
and...this is the conclusion!






In the end they turned out SUPER cute and Im excited to do something with them in my room!



6 comments:
toooooo cute! I must see them soon!
You martha stewart you!
Whenever I see peace signs I think of you and Kacie. I cant believe this was your first trip to Hobby Lobby, its my love also. Your project turned out cute!
Those are really cute!!! I love Hobby Lobby I use to go there once a week when Patsy was in preschool!!
cuuuute!! i like it!
p.s. that was me who deleted the comment earlier. i was on nat's and josh's account.
Post a Comment