
5 Years DOWN... and... I don't know how many more to go!
Today May 27th marks my 5 year mark with Wamu! My oh My!
Half the time when people ask me how long I have been working at Wamu and I reply with my answer they GASP in suprisement! Well, I GASPED in suprisement today when I found out it was my 5 year mark! It really is a LONG time to stay in one job esp. when it was a job I started in Highschool at the age of 16... Not many will stick to a job from the age of 16 to 21.. im suprised I did! Through-out the years I go back and forth on being ready to move on, sometimes you can get bored with the same job for 5 years, and yes that is now ME! I have been bored with my job for prob a year now, but I go back and forth on if I want to stay in the banking field or not... I do know one thing after we convert to Chase in October I NO longer want to work as a TELLER! If I choose to stay with the bank industry or with Chase at that time, or for that matter I still have a job at that time, than I would like to move up to a Banker possibly.. Just no more TELLER business!
All in All, I have enjoyed working at Wamu over the course of the years. It has had its ups and its downs, its stressful times, the conversion times and the angryyyy yelling customers times.. but it has been a very good job to have over the course of the years!
5 Years down... how many to go? We shall see!



5 comments:
crazy to think that you might out last me but you have a few more years before you get to that point!! Man I hear you on the banking crap you hate it one day and the next you think I can get better....congrats to 5 years!!
I hear you too! you should be proud that you are such a responsible and hard working girl!
Good for you Tawners! Thats awesome, I hear you though working the same job for a long period of time gets old. Oh well I guess right now its better than no job.
quit, and go to hair school.
ps i want a better name on the list than devon&joe, get creative
hahah Devon I almost did a more CREATIVE name.. and than I decided against it.. but if you ask you get what you wish for.. SOOO next time you look it will be changed, dont you worry! hahaha
Post a Comment