Monday, May 4, 2009

BORED... BORED...BORED... @ work!

What is on your bed right now? Sheets and a thin blanket (way to hot in my room for any thick blankets, its like a constant heater in my room, BUGS ME)

When was the last time you threw up? Its been so long, I don't rememeber!

What's your favorite word or phrase? uh.. I just had a mind blank.. I say a lot of things a LOT... you guys can help me out with this one. but there is def. phrases and words I use a lot!

Name 3 people who made you smile today? Employees at work (more like made me laugh at something they said), customers... OH HOW EXCITING EH!

What were you doing at 8 am this morning? WORKING! Yah, its way to early to already be at work and working at 8am...

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Listening to a CHASE customer ramble on about credit cards and other junk that had nothing to do with ME or WAMU hahaha! Just gotta listen and smile!

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas & Halloween

Have you ever been to another country? Mexico.

What is the last thing you said aloud? Have a nice day-say it over and over and over again

What is the best ice cream flavor? Reeses carmel HEAVEN in your face! Ben and Jerrys Ice cream- I think I LOVE it because theres REESES and the REESES are peace signs!

What was the last thing you had to drink? H20

What are you wearing right now? Black pants, black shoes, and Black chase shirts!!!! What I wear everyday of my life!

What was the last thing you ate? Blue-Berry Pancakes! YUM!

Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No. Good thing eh cuz its only Monday-but im itching too!

When was the last time you ran? a WEEK and HALF ago-TO LONG!

What's the last sporting event you watched? Basketball Playoffs!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? FIJI (wanted to go foreeeverrrrr) and Ireland, Europe!

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? Don't use myspace!

Ever go camping? ehhhh not really anymore, i want to!

Do you have a tan? Yes-finally! and soon to be SUPER tan after Hawaii-or I better be!!

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? Probably... but not off the top of my head!

What is your guilty pleasure? CANDY-LOVE CANDY! and Snacking at night!

Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot? ehhh... here and there

Do you drink your soda from a straw? No. Not unless its fast food or at a resturant

What did your last text message say? "Wed-you." ha in middle of conversation

Are you someone's best friend? yes

What are you doing tomorrow? Same thing I do almost everyday-WORK!

Where is your mom right now? Probably out shopping with Jenna-haha

Look to your left, what do you see? Rachel-Employee

What color is your watch? WHITE

What do you think of when you think of Australia? I WANNA GO!

Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes, I wanna go to 6 flags too soon!

What is your birthstone? uhhh. donno.. I believe a blue color

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive tthru? Drive- Thru

Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate? No.

Do you have a dog? no

Last person you talked to on the phone? My momma

Any plans today? WORK, EAT and SIT and SLEEP! Fun day huh?

Are you happy? Yes, i'll be even happier a WEEK from TODAY!

Where are you right now? Teller station at Chase bank!

Biggest annoyance in your life right now? ehhhh donno?

Last song listened to? Lydia-woke up near the sea

Last movie you saw? Bridewars

Are you allergic to anything? No thank goodness!

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Both my new pairs of flip flops. One pair that my mom got me is already getting its use in for sure!!! haha I wear em almost everyday!

Are you jealous of anyone? No.

Are you married? no.

Is anyone jealous of you? No.

Do any of your friends have children? yes.

Do you eat healthy? I try to.

What do you usually do during the day? Work... Work... Work some more! Clean (first thing i do when i walk in the door is clean the house) NO JOKE! Eat!

Do you hate anyone right now? Nope.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily? at least a few times every 5 mins!!! Every customer I see I say Hello...

How many kids do you want when you're older? 2...3...4... dont know! Just want KIDS eventually!

How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 22

Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes

How did u get one of your scars? Wrist-Fell on a piece of glass when I was younger! Have an inch long scar thanks to that fall!



I TAG ANYONE BORED AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO!!

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Sweet Tawny! I learned all kinds of little tidbits about you, mostly about eating and saying hello to people haha. I had to read that ben and jerrys thing like three times cause I was like wait, what is she trying to say! haha I love you, youre great!

Jenna Lee said...

ha ha too bad all of the answers seemed to be centered around wamu!! And that made me laugh how you said mom was out shopping with me...you were right we went out on monday!!

Tawny Antelman said...

Jenna, Yah i called mom adn she said she was out with you and than I did this right after.. haha

Yah it was all centered around WAMU because i was currently at work while doing it.. AS ALWAYS!!!!