We're back... BUT, Don't wanna be back!!!Well, We got in Weds night at 3 A.M. thanks to our flight being delayed! Never fun... The flight home was miserable being the fact that it was DELAYED, LATE AT NIGHT & I WAS SICK! I was literally going INSANE...I had to get up just to walk around or go to the bathroom due to the fact that I couldn't sit any longer in my seat (which I have never had to do on a flight) I was just so conjested and sneezing and felt like crap! I am pretty sure the old lady next to me thought I had swine flu. haha
I have decided from now on... I NEED THE DAY AFTER VACATION off because I never have time to relax or unpack and settle in.. instead I come home and off to a long day of work the next day. NOT FUN!
**FOR WARNING** Grab a candy bar and a diet coke/dr pepper and sit back and relax... cuz this is a LONG post! :)
Highlights of the trip:
~ I tried SURFING and let me tell you.. that was HARD! If you plan to go surfing anytime soon make sure you are in SHAPE because paddling out will KILL YOU, literally! ha We got yelled at by a few people surfing that we would run into- oops! I got up and than soon as I got up I fell off... so, I tried and it was fun trying. One day i'll get it!
Logan was a good instructor for ALL of us :) He surfed almost everyday for hours and was in HEAVEN!











Our whole gang at Water Falls, plus our friend the LOCAL with his shirt off!


This is China Walls and Spitting Caves! This was an awesome view once the sunset hit on the huge rocks.. They would fill up with water puddles and the sunset would reflect off of it! You can walk on all of this part up until the edge of the cliff, which here it looks like its all one level but its not! 


Random pictures at China Walls while eating Sandwhichs and such while waiting for the sunset!
I had to of course take some photography pictures along the trip!






This is not EVERYONE! haha Theres Joanna who is taking this picture and another of our Local friends named Matty who we picked up as well.. PACKED TRACKER!
~Our Condo.. Hmmmm Fitting 8 people in a ONE bedroom condo.. Oh wait, We had 2 friends that LIVE there that slept over a lot too.. So at times, yes we had 10! NEVER again! haha It was FUN and WELL worth it for the cost but any future vacations with 8 friends for longer than a few nights more than a ONE BEDROOM condo is a MUST! ha

View from our condo! I really like this picture I took!
~BBQ's (lots of them..I have really grown to LOVE any BBQ! Always a fun time) We had a NICE and BIG pool area at our complex.. (I dont memeber ever going or seeing it when we went on our senior trip? did any of you?) anyways... with 10 people it gets kind of hard to go out to eat every night and we figured it would be cheaper for everyone to pitch in to buy bbq food..soo.. We BBQ and swam and Jammed which is always always a good time. (Logan's musician as most of you know and his old best friend/band member now lives in Hawaii so they played guitar and sang and jammed SO much and it was AWESOME! Everyone loved listening and singing along!!



Doing what he Loves!



At a BBQ that had a HUGE tree with vines you could swing on! IT WAS HARD! haha

LOVE THIS PICTURE! The Gang...minus Vanessa!


Funny thing about this picture is... out of the blue while a couple of us were shopping at the Internation Market.. Logan says.."Hey, lets have someone take a picture of us in front of the pond" I reply with.. "REALLY? you just asked me all on your own..thats amazing and thats a first" So, of course I jump right on that and have someone take a picture.. to look at it and see HES NOT EVEN SMILING AND IT WAS HIS IDEA!!!!!!




He got the worse BRUTAL beating from the ocean sun out of everyone! Logan totally spaced it one day when he was going out to surf to put sunscreen on... well.. you can fully tell but he was RED as a lobster! He was in sooo much pain that he couldn't go in the sun with his shirt off for 2 days! OUCH
He got ahold of my camera! ha
The asians thought today would be MATCHING NIKE DAY! hahahah


and lastly, the story behind Logan wanting to KILL me! Logan has a HUGE farmers tan from work... he wears work boots to work so he pulls his socks up high and because he hates scrunching his socks..(so, I guess he needs to be bought some ankle socks) well, I always make fun of him and tell him he needs to tan his ankles.. well the night before we left to Hawaii he finally let me SPRAY tan his ankles with leftover spray that Kacie had... He kept saying you know what your doing right.. YES, ive done my whole body!
well... the following day his ankles and feet were not TAN they were ORANGE ORANGE and ORANGE again! It looked BAD! hahahahaha I wish I took a picture to show. He wanted to KILL me! He will never trust me again regarding anythign with Tanning, He hates it all anyways! His feet definetly STOOD out, thats for sure... and now his feet look like hes a cancer patient because some spots are tanish and some spots are white.. hes got ankles and feet of blochiness! OOOPS! :)




8 comments:
loved the pictures and stories! youre right I drank almost a whole ddp during it! but i'm glad that I'm not the only one who gets sunburnt really bad! i'm so jealous youre gonna be all tan and lookin good now! we'll have to hit up the pool so I can trrryy to catch up.. haha yeah right. but it all looks like fun, I'm glad you got to go and had a good time!
the tan feet make me laugh!! Cute pictures...I am so jealous but Kev and I are going to try and go next year so hopefully it will happen and you and mom can watch my kidsssss!!!
JENNA!
haha Yah don't ask him about his tanning experience he will rant and rave about how I don't know how to use the tanning product hahahha. it was a funny sight, i wish i got a picture! Many people asked or commented about his feet along the trip! :) haha
ANDDDDDDD I was talking to Kevin about you guys trying to go next spring breakish time or around there and he said it most likely wont happen because you will have a newborn child... soooooo maybe you need to start doing some SWEET talking and TALKING INTO.. haha but if you guys doo go, WHICH I THINK YOU SHOULD (and bring me along) I will watch your kiddos with mom or you can TAKE me and ill watch your kiddos! hahaha
ha ha a newborn is all the more reason to get away and leave the baby here...if I go I don't think I want the baby there with me at all...is that bad or what!!
how fun!! minus the crowded tracker. ;) you deserved a vacay after all the work work work...oh wait, and another one in July!? spoiled.
p.s.
I like Logan's shaggy hair, probably because I imagine thats what Kosty will look like when he's older!
Im so jealous! That is a sweet tan you gave Logan. Too bad Reece wouldnt let me come near him with that thing, otherwise I could possibly help his serious farmers tan!
Tell Kacie I say hi
woooooo yeahhhh its me im back at commenting.
that senor trip there left a bad taste of hawaii in my mouth, but it looks like you had a good time. i cant believe you tried to surf, logan must be good at what he does with you because i dont think i could have ever talked you into trying it not only once but more that one time. so kudos to him!
Hey Now devon, its not hard to get me to TRY something I havent ever tried before... but if the TRAINER that is teaching me DITCHES me from the start than yes I will never try again with them!!!hahahahahah oh wait.. yah that person was YOU that ditched me my 1st time snowboardin at the TOP of the hill.. You ruined it for yourself.. maybe if your lucky youll get me on a board again! ahhaha PUNK!
Post a Comment