Sunday, May 10, 2009

CONGRATSSS LEE'S!

Just wanted to say CONGRATS to my sister JENNA & KEVIN!
Jenna is pregnant and expecting in Janurary!!
For some reason she likes being pregnant over the summer when we go to New Port...and when its super hot... haha!!

Im soooo excited for NEICE or NEPHEW number 2!!! Shes hoping for Niece... Me too kinda so I can buy her little girl cute things that I ALWAYS seem to see.. (more than little boy stuff) butttt... another braxton sure would be fine with me! :)


ps. dont worry brax youll still always be my favorite ;)

4 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

ha ha thanks.....but I am kinda hoping for a boy...way cheaper and more convenient for us and Brax can have a buddy but of course I would be totally happy with a girl as well!! Where is the Hawaii post?

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahaha I thought you wanted a girl FOR SURE!!! You always say how you want a girl, but I agree you should have a BOY haha!!! :)

Hawaii post is coming.. theres like a handful of pics I got to put on here but the post will come this weekend, dont worry!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsay said...

So exciting! Congrats on being an auntie again!