annnnndddddddddddddddd... IM OFF!
We leave for Hawaii TOMORROW morning-BRIGHT & EARLY
I couldn't be MORE excited for this much needed vacation of:
1. Learning how to SURF :) Im sure Logan is gonna regret what he is getting himself into by DEMANDING that he teaches ME how to surf (along with about 6 others)! But, I can't wait to come home saying I know how to surf..or I better be saying that at least!
2. THE BEACH THE BEACH THE BEACH and TANNING!
My goal is to SIT on the beach as much as possible and DO nothing!
well... actually I need to finish the eclipse book and my goal is to come back at least 2 shades darker than I am now! hahaha
3. Shopping and walking around Waikkii!
4. WATERFALLS and HIKES! (Most excited about this)
5. AMAZING Pineapple! I swear its the BEST in Hawaii!
6. Riding Vespas around Waikkii.. (my other favorite) That was one of the things I liked most about our Senior trip to Hawaii.. THE VESPAS! CANT WAIT!
7. Hanging out with Friends for 9 days in Hawaii- who could ask for more?!?
Until the 21st- PeAcE & LoVe



3 comments:
I can't wait...i love you!
next time you see me we'll be in hawaii.
aahhhhhhhh!
SUNSCREEN MISSY! 90% of aging is caused by the sun.
And you will looove the book
1. i did not know 2. that you were catering abigail's wedding 3. why did i not 4.see you there? 5. or your momma? 6. really? 7. woo hoo, hawaii. 8. I KNOW you WON'T wear sunscreen.
Post a Comment