*Conon O' Brian*
Last night was the Season Premier of the NEW Conon and an even better time slot for ME!! 10:30 P.M. which means I can actually always watch him before bed.
Conon is by far my favoite LATE NIGHT SHOW GUY! Hes Hilarious and very entertaining! (I do like Jay and Jimmy a lot as well, but Conon comes in 1st)
From the second he came out on stage last night and did his "pulling strings" move I was cracking up at him. I love his intros every night that he does!
If any of you don't watch Conon, I suggest you doo!!! EVERYNIGHT this week he has an awesome line up... WiL FerReLl and PeArl JaM was last night!! WATCH HIM TONIGHT 10:30!



2 comments:
it was so good to see your smiling face at Chase!
I am SO PLEASED you came last night, and you even came all by yourself! I missed your hair, well and you. And without you we wouldn't have gotten those stellar pics of Kate.
ps. of course I will need to get copies of those from you-as always.
oh and I'm oh so glad you had oh so much fun in the aloha state.
Post a Comment