Friday, May 8, 2009

Taco Bell

FUNNY STORY
Today I went to Wildflower for my supervisor because she couldn't leave the branch being she was the manager in charge...
I decided to run by Taco Bell real fast on my way back to work, being I didn't eat dinner last night (I was doing a LONG wedding for my mom, and I kinda forgot to eat in the mist of everything else that was going on, So I only ate a half sub sandwhich and a couple veggies all day) Well I ordered a Double Decker and Taco Supreme... When I got to the drive thru window and went for my wallet... OOOPS it wasn't in my purse and was still sitting in the drawer at work (Payday was today so I was balancing my check book so forth so forth) Luckily, Stefanie (co worker) gave me extra money and she had a dollar and some change left over... So I asked the Taco Bell guy if he could just CHARGE me for the taco supreme because I forgot my wallet at work... He said okay and than came back to the window and said he would give me the double decker for FREE if I would call and do the survey that was on the back of my reciept and give him all 7's!!! DONE and DONE! I told him I promised I would do that and THANK YOU THANK YOU!! (felt like an idiot, but luckily I was able to come up with a 1.39!) Soon as I left I called and did the survey and gave them all 7's like I said I would...
I KNEW TACO BELL WAS MY FAVORITE FAST FOOD FOR A REASON!! :)
Crunch time is here for Hawaii... Here I am waiting till the last minute to do everything I need to do before Hawaii and NOT enough time!!! This week has been SUPER busy! Helping my mom with TWO weddings this week... Working almost everyday and this weekend... (which makes for a FRIDAY night full of running errands and last minute buys I need for Hawaii.. Ooohh and Mothers Day Gift!!) Sunday I will be doing the Mothers Day activity's and PACKING packing PACKING! We have to be AT the airport at 7:00 in the morning.. TOOOOO EARLY!!!! But I am glad to say I wont have to deal with ANY lay over business like we did on our senior trip!!! haha
2 MORE DAYS!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

nadia shea said...

yay for taco bell!!!!!!!

Lyndsay said...

Tawners you are too funny! Glad you got some free food! :)

Anonymous said...

haha thats awesome!
bring me home some of that chocolate goodness!!!

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!!! for taco bell and hawaii. take some good pics because thats as close as i am gonna get to it again