DEVONS MARRIED!!
Still sounds weird to say... haha
She got married Saturday afternoon at the AZ Temple!
She looked very pretty, and her dress rocked!
The best part was when she decided to just throw her bouquet to her friends for "fun" and because she didn't have a reception! (Got hitched and were off on there honeymoon 2 hours later)
She threw her bouquet ONCE for none of her friends to catch it... gave us all a good laugh... Than she tried again (mind you, Devon isn't the best THROWER anyways.. so the bouquet never made it to where we were standing) the SECOND time no one caught it again... hahahaha! It was actually pretty funny and we all had a good laugh at the fact that BOTH times NO ONE caught it or made that much of an effort to catch it. (sorry for messing your bouquet up Devo hahaha)
Here are some pictures-yes you can click on them to enlarge!





Of course in ours im looking at a different camera, and her eyes are shut.. haha










FAVORITE ONE BY FAR!!!CONGRATS AGAIN, DEVON AND JOE!



6 comments:
woooohoooooo yet I am so sad at the same time. The bouquet kept ending towards my side both times and it was definitely suppose to end at Stephanie and Nadia's end. I think Tamran wanted it the most though!
yikes! all I remember about that part was yelling "AHHH I DONT WANT IT!" hahhaha
ah maze ing
hahahaha- at least she will be one of the only ones that can say she threw her bouquet TWICE and no one catched it!! haah we are bad friends! Not suppose to end at Nadias side.. she has a boy out for 2 years and I know someone will be married before 2 years! Stephs side.. yes. ha
Yes Tamran wanted it the most... we should have made her catch it!
hahahaha ohhh whateverrrr we shall see what happens. i concur though, tambam should have caught it and looked over to jared after. it would have been magical!
cute pictures....can't believe she actually got married...crazy!!
I love love love her dress. What a style fashionista. She reminds me of the girl I saw coming out of the Temple wearing red converse tennies. The flower in her hair was sooooo cute too. I love non traditional.
Post a Comment