GIRLS NIGHT at OREGANO'S
As usual for girls night we LOVE to eat eat eat! (besides Amelia...Shes gonna hate me too for saying that hahaha)
We decided to go to Oregano's for Girls night tonight. We haven't actually gone to a sit down resturaunt for girls night in a while so it was due for.
mmmmmm I LOVE OREGANOS!!!



Below are some pictures of Tamrans ADORABLE little cousin! Shes 5 years old and she joined in on girls night last night and cracked us all up the entire time! This little girl is gonna be boy crazy when she is older.. she kept wispering in my ears about how she thought certain boys were cute... and while showing her pictures of people on tamrans myspace her remarks would be "hes cute, ohh hes REALLY hot" haha She also showed us all some very CUTE dance moves along with some modeling moves! hahaha SHES SOOOO CUTEEEEEE and so full of energy and funny things to say! To say the least she fit in PERFECTLY well with "Girls Night" and even fit in well with the conversations, cuz she had her own stories to tell us!
Little girls like this are what makes me go back and forth on rather I want a GIRL when I have kids down the road! Ive always said I only want BOYS BOYS BOYS, easier to take care of, FUN, I Just have always wanted boys... than I see a CUTE, ADORABLE lil fun girl like this and it makes me think I might want ONE and ONLY ONE girl... watch ill get stuck with ALL girls! haha
LOOK AT THIS GIRL GO! hahaha






3 comments:
that girl is going to be trouble!
all night she was watching movies and tv with us and every "cute" boy she would see she was like "ohhh long blonde hair and big white teeth!!!"
and
"he is so cute to the high heavens!"
to her that means they're hot! haha i guess logan is in!
hahahahahahhaha. she would like logans long blonde hair! that girl is funny and YES she is going to be trouble one day... 5 years old and boy crazy as can be! ha i dont think i was like that.. or was i.. i really have no idea! ha
You better be careful what you say!!! I said the same thing that I only wanted to have boys NO girls and now look I have two girls and still hoping for at least one boy :)
Post a Comment