25 Interesting things about ME
and yes... this should be interesting to think them up...
Colby sent me this on Facebook.. and I figured I would do it on a BLOG instead of Facebook because I am rarely on Facebook.
1. I HATE cats!
2. Favorite Fast food is TACO BELL (can eat every day)
3. Ive worked at the same place for almost 5 years-a long time to me
4. I want to go to Fiji Real bad and have wanted to go for some odd years
5. I love dogs-I think I like dogs the most out of everyone in my family... There dog people, I am!
6. Im not a scardy Cat like so many that I know... I LOVE scary movies, I love being home alone, Im not very cautious with some things.. for ex: leaving my window open in the winter time.. ( mom and dad freak out about that) TOTAL opposite of my Sister! TOTAL opposite in this category.. I could tell some funny stories of past times with her babysitting... One time we lived in a house on Lindsay in Circle G... My parents were gone for the night so Jenna was babysitting.. I memeber we saw a car outside and I dont know if it was parked or if it kept driving around really slow but whatever it was it totally FREAKED jenna out... I memeber we were in the laundry room looking through the laundry room window and Jenna was SO scared SO scared... If i memeber right we ended up either calling my mom and dad home or we went next door to the "Whites" house and waited till my parents got home!
7. I want to design my own home one day. (which I will) But I want to be able to choose how everything is done and what everythin looks like... I love the look of the BIG white houses with black or brown shutters. (okay okay I absoutly LOVE the notebook house and would take that house in a MINUTE) *yes colby basically I love how you worded you want ur house to look with a BIG wrap around porch and a bunch of cute chairs on the patio... AGREE 100%
8. To go along with # 7, I want and I will have a HUGE closet one day.. My sister has always wanted one and she finally just made sure she got a HUGE closet the side of a mini bedroom when they bought there new house... I think we might get it from my mom cuz my mom has ALWAYS had a bathroom and closet the size of a bedroom. But there honestly is NOTHING I hate more than having NO room for clothes in your closet.. is there every such thing as "To many clothes?"
9. I want to Travel Travel Travel one day... I dont care when it is.. but sometime in my life I will TRAVEL!
10. I love sleeping! I could sleep in till 2 everday if possible!
11. My dream car is a G wagon Mercedes orrrrr Range Rover (Black)
12. I use to want 8 kids... than it went to 6 kids... than it went to 4 kids.. now its at WHO KNOWS?
13. Braxton is one of my favorite lil guys ever! Even though I dont get to see him ALL the time... When I do he is always immediatly HAPPY to see me, biggest smile on his face.. He usually starts with being shy for a couple seconds and than wants to play with me. I LOVE THIS LIL GUY! He is the cutest lil guy EVER! Im so happy that since day 1 he has LOVED me... the cutest but most sad thing is on a couple occasions when Im getting ready to leave he will start crying or whinning.. so sad.. but cute at the same time! Braxy will be spoiled by his aunt in the days to come!
14. I love music! Almost any kind of music I like.. MINUS SCREAMO
Few favorites I cant stop listening to are.. Joshua James ( his voice is amazing), Love the new kid rock song "All Summer Long" and Kenny Chesney " Everybody wants to Go to Heaven" New Jason Mraz and anything Mraz... John Mayer and a few more..
15. I love wearing Black shirts.. I could wear black everyday
16. I love pens.. Hate writing in Pencils. ( I think its a work thing cuz we all fight over who gets the best pens and all have our FAVORITE pens with our names on them. Crazy I know)
17. Ive always been a Blonde, My whole life.. TRUE blonde blonde blonde... well I finally went dark about 3 years ago and havent wanted to go back since.. I cant imagine myself as a blonde anymore.. But one day I plan to go blonde agian just to see.. not anytime soon tho!
18. I love the beach and being tan
19. I love taking pictures and photography
20. I love awesome ART work... Mark Ryden, ISO50 and
Jacek Yerka... just to name a few
21. I want to learn how to play an instrument (again) I use to know how to play the clairnet way back in elementary.
22. I love anything "Peace"
23. I love Zebras!!!
24. I've never had SHORT hair in my life.. My hair has always been at least laying on my shoulders.. im to scared to go anywhere above my shoulders but I wish I could... Im scared to even cut my hair more than 3" haha
25. I much rather text than call anyday. ANYDAY. I dont know why I just rather!
Now I tag... Jenna, Amelia, Nadia, Steph, Chelsea and You and you and You!
EVERYONE DO THIS!



3 comments:
ha ha so funny.... Oh yeh I remember that night in our old house... well actually I remember quite a few of them but if it is the one I remember I called one of the neighbors and told them how someone is watching us and trying to brake in.... ha ha I guess I was always a freak...and about the closet, Once you get the big closet you still need more.. it's never enough.. I want to add on to our closet!! And I think you should go blonde this summer forsure.... and Brax is pretty cute with you.. I also use to say I wanted 6 then it went to 5 when I got married and now it is at 4.. and the older I get it is going to keep going down!!!
Hey we have a lot in common!! I HATE cats too and could eat Taco Bell everyday and I really want a G Class Mercedes!!!
hahaha tawny! i love you!
when we are really old lets live by each other and share porches/lemonade!
i want you to help me decorate my house too!
this was a goodie!
Post a Comment