Home Decor
I have been searching Etsy... being I haven't ever really taken the time to look through the website.. Little did I know I would LOVE LOVE so many things on there! I guess I have been in the craft mood lately... I have been seeing all these super cute things that can totally be made for HALF the price and be custom to my liking! Here are some of the things I have come across while either looking through Etsy or stalking peoples blogs that have super cute ideas.
I have been searching Etsy... being I haven't ever really taken the time to look through the website.. Little did I know I would LOVE LOVE so many things on there! I guess I have been in the craft mood lately... I have been seeing all these super cute things that can totally be made for HALF the price and be custom to my liking! Here are some of the things I have come across while either looking through Etsy or stalking peoples blogs that have super cute ideas.
**GIRLS NIGHT CRAFT IDEAS?!?!? Whatcha girls think.. I think were due for a craft night**
FORWARNING: I don't know what my obession with "FRAMES" is... but I love frames, I have a LOT of frames already but not that many CUTE ones! I love black wood so most of my frames are black to match everything else BLACK BLACK BLACK I have!
Esty Frame- Simple but very cute! Can EASILY be made.. EASILY EASILY can be made! This might be the first one I make. I like to start simple and cute!
Etsy Frame- Hard to see details but SUPER cute! I am bound and determinded to make these scrapbook paper frames. My sister made me one for Christmas 2 years ago with a picture of her and I from her wedding, I LOVE THE FRAME! It matches my room perfect. Its like the one below but with black and white dots and no flower! I like them both ways.. But I do LOVE the bow addition to it, it think it makes it look even more CUTE, if possible? This is a friends blog of someone I work with.. this lady is very very creative and has LOTS of cute ideas! http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com/ (Check out her birthday party themes for her lil kids... she did a "my lil cupcake" theme for her daughters first birthday, absoultly ADORABLE themed party)
Etsy- Adorable! Need I say more? So dang cute! I can see this being something my mom would LOVE to have in her house! I want to make one for her just so its in her house! haha

Etsy- GIVE ME THIS! I dont know what I would do with it, but I think its really cute! I like the color of it as well! :) 90.00 Etsy.. Anyone wanna buy it for me?
In this picture.. Its not the Mirror I like.. its the WALLPAPER that I LOVE! It has a lot going on but in a SIMPLE bathroom with just the wallpaper as the main thing going on I think it would be super cute!
http://www.ballarddesigns.com-cute/ stuff.. Pricey though!
5-piece set... From Ballard Designs as well. Very cute. I love the look of all the picture frames together like this.. but mirrors.. I like this look a lot!!

Etsy- Paris Hanging sign!!
Etsy- I want a T!!
More to come when I am bored and wanna shop around!
GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:
Tawny-
I'm stalking you ..... I love your new header on the blog. I love Etsyt they have the dang cutest stuff.... Love Ya Monya
I want to have girls night! Let's make one of these crafts!
I loovvee all of them. those are what we should do for next gn that and vday stuff!
sooo this wed night we are going to dinner and then hang out after right? meet at 7. and either kona grill or oregenos! you choose! haha sucker.
ps LOVE the new layout!
good job nadia!
Nadia didnt do my new layout.. I DID IT ALL ON MY OWN :) haha gee automatically give Nadia credit!!!
Post a Comment