V-DAY was pretty low key for Logan and I...

My mom made these AMAZING sugar cookies for Valentines Day! She decorated them all SUPER CUTE and even custom decorated each kids. Of course mine was with a Peace sign! SO cute! YES... there as good as they look! I have been somewhat good on the whole eating a lot of sweets thing.. but right after I got home after dinner I chowed down on 2.. yes 2 of them with milk! THANKS MOM!
Logan's V-day present from me! I started making Logan and Kacie homemade Vday cards because I was itching for a Craft to do.. well we ended up doing Vday cards and so forth for Girls night this last week so I was able to finish them up there! They turned out cute, so I think! I also gave Logan a little heart that says "LETS GO SHOPPING... a shirt of your choice on me!" LOGAN IS THE PICKIEST PERSON EVER WITH HIS CLOTHES! IT DRIVES ME ABSOUTLY INSANE! So I figured instead of trying to choose a shirt he will like, I'd let him do it himself! 
Flowers Logan got me along with candy (he knows im crazy about candy) and dinner. They have a hint of purple to them! Very pretty! My favorite one is the BIG one in the second picture... I dont know the name of these flowers. MOM HELP!
He smiled the FIRST time and all on his own!!! He must have known i'd freak out on him if he didnt smile good for pictures on Vday! haha (Ginga take lessons haha)

Kacie's little V-day present! She's been saying she wants oreos for the past 2 weeks.. whats better than oreos and candy? NOTHING!
GIRLS NIGHT
~Valentines Day Crafts~



Kami came and looked so stinkin cute that night too!!!
Nadia & her book for Aaron!
I wouldn't be suprised if Nadia has already went back to Michaels and bought EDWARD! hahahaha
Until next time PeAcE



3 comments:
awww funnn!!! i do need smiling lessons, but he looks good when he smiles... i dont!
bummer i missed out on gn! oh well next time!
lets really do lunch or breakfast or something one of these days!
oh anndd sandy's cookies look soooo good!
hahaha I want that edward poster!!
colby you look CUTE as a button when you smile!!! haha no but really!
Nadia yes i know u want that poster... wait did ur bday just pass? hahaha jk well keep that in mind..dontchu worry!
Post a Comment