Say GOODBYE sidekick and HELLO G1
Well... My sidekick finally had enough and decided to QUIT on me this morning.
As most of you know it currently has had a crack in it for lots and lots of months.
Logan bought me a new phone for Christmas but im PICKY and have wanted the WHITE one instead of the black one.. (the white one looks way cuter) but they have been out of stock on the whites ones since BEFORE christmas... As well as the tmobile people have been saying the white one gets really dirty easily and the keyboard is hard to see in the light.. so I think I have to resort to the BLACK g1... We will see.
So... therefore... I am out a phone ALL of today (Monday) and hopefully I can go get my new one tonight when I am off work... or tomorrow. Its going to be a NEW phone number as well so if you have texted me today and I haven't responded you now know why... (and keep in mind i wont see your text message ever either because im getting a new phone and my poor sidekick will NOT turn on for the life of me!!! So if you have something really important to tell me HOLD ON TO IT TILL I GET A NEW PHONE! I will let you all know my new phone number when I get my phone either tonight or tomorrow hopefully!



No comments:
Post a Comment