Here is February in a Nutshell for me!!
It seems as though Feb. has been a BUSY month for me and I have stayed busy and the month FLEW by and its already march.. where is 09' going?
1st... We officially closed my WAMU branch! Some things have changed since I last said that I was going to a Chandler branch... They decided last minute (a week before we were to close) that my whole branch was going to stick together and go across the street to the Chase on Lindsay and Warner.. So that is where I am at... It actually worked out better for me because I dont have to add 10 miles to and from work anymore, I can still go to my parents on my lunch :) and I get to stay with my same work team! So its 2 bank in one.. A chase side and a Wamu side.. This is only my 2nd day working at the Chase shared branch but so far things have been going smooth! So hopefully everything will work out.
2nd... I GOT MY WISDOM TEETH OUT-its over with, thank goodness!
But, to be honest it wasn't as bad as everyone was making me think. I got put under which I am so happy I did because I dont even like the feeling of being in a dentist chair. (weird phobia I have always had with NEEDLES, DOCTORS, DENTIST and HOSPITALS. Im not sure where I got this from) I got them out in the morning and when I first layed down in the chair I asked the nurse lady if she could numb the area she was going to poke me for the IV because im scared of needles.. She was really nice and gave me laughing gas which basically made me loopy anyways without the IV and than she froze my arm where she was going to poke me.. and by this time the needle didnt feel to bad.. one small pinch and it was over with. The doctor came in and I was really loopy by this time and he was asking me what my plans were for the day and my reply was... "Well, I guess nothing now right haha probably just watch movies" and he asked what kind of movies I liked and I couldnt for the life of me think of any movies so I said "Disney" and thats the last thing I rememeber until I woke up and first thing I asked was "did you guys already finish?" ha. I actually went out the first night that I got them out and we went and played Rock Band. My top 2 teeth have not bugged me once, as for the one bottom one that I had it hurt and was painful and thats the only place I got Swollen and puffy and still am a little.
Than I came down with a really really sore throat... NOT FUN to have a sore throat and than wisdom teeth pain at the same time! ALL IN ALL IM GLAD ITS ALL OVER WITH!!!
(Don't laugh at the pictures... It was to hard to smile)
Yes.. This is on the car ride home... Maybe a little out of it.. but not as much as everyone says I would be... It must have worn off a lot on me or I slept longer... But I was still out of it to say the least.
Night 1.. Same night I got my teeth out.. I am def. swollen but more swollen on the right side... and yes I may be a little loopy here too from the pain killers.. But man were they a lifesaver! I think thats why I was in so much pain Monday cuz I wasn't taking the pain killers anymore so I just was dealing with the pain. hahaha I laugh everytime I look at this picture! I would only ever post these in a occasion like this. (Colbz my scarf helped hide my swelling a lil :))
3rd... which goes with the above.. I WANT ROCK BAND SO BAD!!! I LOVE THAT GAME! (pictures of us playing rock band)
He has a strobe light and a fog machine so that is why the pictures look all hazy colored.. due to the fog machine!




The guys house we played Rock Band at has a parot.. Talking that is... but all it would say to me was "WRAP IT UP" and than it would talk really fast and say a sentence when I wasn't listening.. I would never in my life have a bird.. but it would be funny to have a talking bird.
4th... Theres a park walking distance from our casa and lately we have been walking there to play basetkball and have picnics!! Espcially because it has been so nice outside lately. So a couple sats in a row we have walked down there and hung out. On our way home we found this house in our neighborhood and the ENTIRE front yard. (no joke) was full of these bright yellow and orange flowers. It looked awesome! haha I can def. see an older couple living in this house hahaha!

5th... I have been finding lots of Goodwill fortunes as I said before! I will do a seperate post because this one would be getting way to long if I did all those pictures on here! 6th... Devo's Bridal shower is going to be April 3rd (Friday) So make sure you all have that night off work... I think we will be doing it later in the afternoon or like 6 or 7ish... Times to be announced soon. If any of you have ideas be thinking them up and remembering them!!
7th... Girls night-This week on THRS. Its going to be at Gingas house and we are going to have a Fire and play games and order Pizzzzaaaa! I will let everyone know times cuz I have to wait and see with Colby!
8th.. what is going on with OTH... I don't know if I like the rumors and talk about who might not be coming back.. whaaa its not even a show without LUCAS and PEYTON!
9th.. I hear New Moon the movie is coming out in OCT/NOV.. SO SOON! :) I hope thats true cuz I am ready for the next one!!!!!!!! Colby check into this and let me know!
3 comments:
I have to get my wisdom teeth out a week from Friday, yikes!
I'm glad the scarf helped!!
New Moon is coming out as of now, Nov 20th!
anndd you can preorder Twilight for $5 and it comes out in a few weeks I think!!! yay!!
thursday is still good, buuuttt I dont know if I can get work off. so the latest I'll be home is 830. so i dont know if you want to still do it or just wait, whatev just let me know!
Have fun with that Lyndsers!! Hopefully everything will go smooth for you!
Yahhhhh I want Twlight... It already comes out in a few weeks. crazy. It feels like it just came out in the theatre not long ago. thats a girls night is to watch twlight when it comes out.. cuz i still have only seen it 1!!!
Post a Comment