Friday, February 27, 2009

*GoOdWiLl*GoOdIeS*

GOODWILL is AMAZING for all of the treasures below!

So cute!!! Cute color and all! It needs a little paint repairs but that will do! $9.99 WHAT A BUY! I think this was my favorite thing we got!
Cute lamp that sits on the blue table. Hand painted flowers on it. Just needs a better lamp shade and its good to go!


Don't memeber the price but everything was under $10.00



Cute vase. Green mint color. Saw it at the checkout on 50% off day and it was only a BUCK 50! Couldn't pass up!

Books for Table. Random Books that is.. the point is not to know the books but to just have the bottom shelf full of fun colorful books.. and YES the pink one is MEAN GIRLS. I found the Mean Girls book at Goodwill. I really wanna read it! hahahaha



Kacie's mom works at Poppys.. This is a find she gave us for our house. Its stuff that is a lil broken or damaged from Poppys. The leg on this chair is a lil broken but its still CUTE as can be and still works to sit on.


Logan's Find!! He actually found something when I made him come with me on V-day. I don't know what exactly it is.. and there was only one of them. Maybe some type of water ski or something.. but, Logan is Mr. BUILT IT MAN! He will find something and instantly he has something he wants to make out of it.. He is always building something COOL and NEAT. Soon as he saw this Ski type thing he wanted to make it into a Longboard. AND THAT HE WILL DO! I don't know how this boy is so talented in making stuff.. but if he puts his mind to it he can build anything he wants.. and believe me he has some crazy ideas!!! He is currently working on building a big shed,hang out room, storage for his tools at his parents house.. which is backed with a half pipe skate ramp he made as well. I will take pictures and post them, because its starting to look really cool and Logan is MORE than into "GREEN" stuff.. so its being all made with those guidelines.. solar panels.. crates.. walls are made of mud that are combined with hay to keep the mud intact and than he will stucco all the walls. Pretty neat!


THANK YOU GOODWILL!


1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Sweet finds! I am needing a few odds and ends for my house, maybe I will check that out!