TWO Tag Alongs for you to read...HAVE FUN!
10 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. OTH
2. Family Guy
3. Scrubs
4. Friends
5. Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia
6. King of Queens
7. 1000 Ways to die (crazy & cool show)
8. American idol
9. CONON O BRIEN (LOVE HIM)
10. JAY LENO
10 of my Favorite Restaurants:
1. Pei Wei
2. Taco Bell
3. Gecko Grill
4. Petes Fish and Chips
5. Jasons Deli
6. Barros Pizza
7. Old Chicago
8. Cheesecake Factory
9. BJS-lets go. havent been in forever
10. my kitchen
10 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Slept till 10
2. Went To Frys
3. Made an awesome sandwhich with KC
4. Went to work and unloaded boxes at new branch
5. Made and ate tomate soup and grilled cheese.mmm
6. Watched tv
7. Took a shower
8. Played scrabble (love that game)
9. Blowdried hair
10. SLEEPPPTTTTT not long enough!
10 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Summer time-Newport in July
2. Getting TAN and Swimming
3. Few days off work in March
4. Shopping and new clothes (whenever that happens)
5. The weekend
6. My day off tomorrow
7. Girls night
8. Weddings
9. Bridal shower (planning and fun)
10. NICE WEATHER. HOPEFULLY!
10 Things on my Wish List:
1. swimsuits
2. Extra spending money
3. A new pair of jeans
4. My credit card PAID OFF
5. A few fun vacations hopefully
6. Some new house decorations
7. Beach Cruiser
8. New Good Make up
9. some cute new summer shirts
10. JACKPOT
Here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, paste in your notes, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.
Three Names I go by
1 . Beast
2. T
3. Tawny (I don't prefer any of the other ones so I am not going to say I GO BY THEM.)
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Jakes Pizza (good times)
2. Wamu and still counting the years...
3. been with wamu since Jakes..
Three Places I have lived
1. G-town
2. Mesa
3. Thats all...
Three TV Shows that I watch....Only 3?
1. One Tree Hill
2. American Idol
3. Scrubs or Family Guy
Three places I have been
1. California
2. Mexhicoooo
3. Utard
People that e-mail me regularly
1. Sandy sends fwds
2. Facebook
3. random junk mails (lots of it) I need a new email address for the sake of all the junk and the sake that I have had the same once since Jr. High
Three of my favorite foods
1. MEXICAN
2. Chinese
3. Candyyy and Snackksss
Three friends I think will repost
1. No
2. One
3.
Things I am looking forward to
1. A Vacation from work in March
2. Summer timeeee- Even though I don't want it to get HOTTTT!
3. Payday!!



No comments:
Post a Comment