FUN + J.E.W. singer
Saturday night a few friends and I went to the "FUN" Show at Ziarecords in Chandler. FUN is the lead singer from the former FORMAT band-when they split up back when, he decided to go on and form his own band. There new album just came out "Aim & Ignite" and its really good! Any of you who haven't heard it, I would suggest you listen to it on there myspace page... www.myspace.com/fun
You can only imagine how many teeny boppers and some were crowded into Zia Records and after about 6 songs Logan couldn't handle the sweat dripping from his face so we decided to leave haha.
On our way out Logan wanted to go say hi to the former Drummer of the Format because Logan use to tour with them when he was filling in for Lydia a couple years back. My friend Joanna and I were walking behind Logan and she said to me.."I think thats Jim from Jimmy Eat World" He was standing in the back somewhat next to the old drummer from The Format so Joanna asked him his name.. He told her his name was JIM and wahallaa! She asked him if he would take a picture with us real quick and he very kindly said yes..
Picture is taken from a phone and were all just getting done laughing at Logan trying to take the picture of us but he has the phone facing HIM that should be facing US! So, he was basically going to take a picture of himself... haha 
Jim Adkins is doing a solo show at the Modified Arts on Sept 17th
$10.00



2 comments:
what a day!
thanks Tawny!
its just picnik.com. Super easy, nothing like photoshop. I hate photoshop, only because I can't figure it out!
Post a Comment