and, so of course I really like all of the following...



Etsy-How cute are these mugs!!!! I prob could have made these back in highschool in Clay class! SoOoOoooOO cute! Hot chocolate season is coming SOON enough.

Etsy- Peace key necklace! SOO cute! Why can't it be $15.00 bucks instead of $32
I have about 20+ necklaces and of those 5 are peace themed. BUT, I think I could use one more SUPER CUTE one right?
-Reminder to self: YOU HAVE NO MONEY RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS ONE!

and...maybe one more! haha jk-but this is super freaking adorable but HELLO $68.00 on Etsy!

I dont have a baby to put these on... but if I did than I would have these cute little booties!
On the same note somewhat.. this is called a "peace spider". Can you please tell me who in the world would buy this peace spider on Etsy for $30.00 or even $3.00.. ha Weirdest & ugliest thing I have seen. Im not really sure the purpose of this..
Now, its time to go because my stomach is twisting itself in knots and im about to die!



2 comments:
cute stuff...are you making birthday suggestions...since your b-day is around the corner??? I loke the muggs a lot!! And you can get the booties for your new nephew!!
You and your peace signs, I always think of you and Kacie whenever I see one. :)
Post a Comment