
Birthday FUN & Pictures

We than decided we would take Logan and Duedter (his co- worker/best friend lunch being they had to work on "LABOR DAY" kinda defeats the purpose of Labor Day! (Logan working on the BBQ Island hes building)
Woke up my birthday morning to a decorated house and a table full of presents and a dozen red roses from Logan and Kacie :)

A dozen red roses from Logan!

Logan got me:

Birthday cupcakes from Joanna-thanks girlie!
We played lots of games. Apples to Apples-Mexican Train and card games galore!


Me, Kacie, Maria & Mindy
GiRrRrLssS Bday Picture! (Joanna, Me, Kacie, Maria, Mindy, Mia and Yvette)
Logan & I... <3
XoXo-Kisssess!
Love them both LOTS & LOTS!

Mindy & I
Swimming
Me, Kc, Joanna- Pool party!
-Ghost of my past- haha I love this headless picture!






MORE 2 COME... 22nd Bday post NUMERO DOS is coming right after! (didnt want to overload anyone all in one blog, because it defiently would have with all the different Birthday festivitys I did!
I had a week vacation off around my birthday! I LOVE going on actual vacations...
But, relaxing and staying in town on vacation is also soooooooooo nice!
I definetly had birthday day(sss) and was very spoiled if I do say so myself :)
Thrs: I went to a Birthday lunch with my Mom, Sister and Braxton to Rumbi Grill-YUM! My mom went to Hawaii for a week over my birthday so we celebrated early! I got some really good conditioner and little things and than some CASH flow, which is always nice! Thanks mom :)

Kacie took me to "The Farmhouse" on Monday (Labor Day) for a Birthday Breakfast. We decided to go the day before my birthday because we knew we would be doing a lot of other activitys on my birthday and needed to spread out all of our "Bday Resturaunt going." They have the BEST cinnamon rolls ever their. HEAVEN! ps..we forgot it was Labor Day and everyone happened to be their-so we had a good 20 min wait, so worth it.
We than decided we would take Logan and Duedter (his co- worker/best friend lunch being they had to work on "LABOR DAY" kinda defeats the purpose of Labor Day! (Logan working on the BBQ Island hes building)
Woke up my birthday morning to a decorated house and a table full of presents and a dozen red roses from Logan and Kacie :)
Kacie's AWESOME Bday card painting she made me and gave me at exactly 12:00 P.M. Monday night!

A dozen red roses from Logan!
Logan got me: *A dozen roses
*A Gold's gym work out kit with push up/sit up/pull ups and more accesorys (Just what ive been wanting-i have been working out a lot more lately and trying to stick to it- STOKED to use my new stuff (hopefully daily))
*Kitchen Aide hand mixer :) I have been saying how bad I want a mixer for months so I was very excited to get this, I think I might have yelled a big "YAAAAAAAAAAH" when I opened it!
Kacie got me:
*Corpse Bride (VERY VERY cute and good movie)
*Tie-Dye kit that I have been saying I want to do for months
*Candle
*Shirts
*Zebra/Cheeta bulletin boards
*Lots of goood paid for meals :)
Kacie & Logan planned a Swim-BBQ Party with a small group of close friends!!!

Birthday cupcakes from Joanna-thanks girlie!
We played lots of games. Apples to Apples-Mexican Train and card games galore!Mindy & I


Me, Kacie, Maria & Mindy
GiRrRrLssS Bday Picture! (Joanna, Me, Kacie, Maria, Mindy, Mia and Yvette)
Logan & I... <3
XoXo-Kisssess!
Love them both LOTS & LOTS!
Party Puppy of COURSE had to be invited to the party as well. (I put confetti all over Mia (Logans dog or CHILD I would say-He treats her like shes a 2 year old and she acts like it as well-but I LOVE her)
Mindy & I
Swimming
Me, Kc, Joanna- Pool party!Kacie & I went and took some fun pictures after Lunch on my birthday at an abanded building!
-Ghost of my past- haha I love this headless picture!





MORE 2 COME... 22nd Bday post NUMERO DOS is coming right after! (didnt want to overload anyone all in one blog, because it defiently would have with all the different Birthday festivitys I did!



No comments:
Post a Comment