Saturday, August 22, 2009

For AmeliOOOO!

Last year I did a birthday wish list on my blog...

Amelia asked me to do another one this year because it makes it easier on them to know what I want.. Cuz if you ask me in person I'll say "I dont know" haha

Sooo..with a little over 2 weeks till my Birthday I thought I would do a little list for Amelia because she asked so kindly :)

I always Want Want Want but lately due to debt havent gotten gotten gotten!
So, I don't know why this was harder for me to do.. but it was



Dolce & Cabbana-The One perfume! I have wanted this ever since Amelia had is last yr when we went to California. Forgot about it and than remembered again when I realized I am almost out of ALL my perfumes at once!

Jewlery hanging stand-Urban

If you know me im a "jewlery" girl-I have tons and tons and I have hooks and cute things to hang my necklaces from but nothing for all my earings, watches and braclets..so they just get thrown all together in a drawer!

Etsy- Peace Key necklace!

and Lastly... A NEW PURSE! I don't know which purse so I don't have a picture! But, I desperatly need a new one being the purse I use everyday is falling apart...

NOTE: Im not picky with purses long as there BIG and not small little things.. I like myself some ROOM in my purses being I have so much crap in them..usually people tell me it looks like im carrying around a duffle bag.. come on' there not THAT big! haha

I can't believe im going to be 22!! haha

3 comments:

Joanna said...

You're bday....im all yours! I'm soo excited...22 is a good year, mine is almost up..yikes!

Anonymous said...

keep me posted sugar!

devon said...

i know what im getting you!