Jobs Jobs Jobs..Work Work Work
Well, even though I have been in denial of wanting to do this...
I think the job hunt will soon have to begin!
Current situations, current events, Branch I most likely will be placed in doesnt sound like something I want to get myself into.. I haven't been the HAPPIEST coming to work in a couple months, mostly due to events that happen while at work, and how unprofessional some people are at work, and being inside the Chase bldg with Chase employees things have changed a lot!
I love my wamu co workers, I have a great time working with them and have for the past 5 years (wow ha) but, some on the OTHER side of the piece of glass, I dont enjoy working with very much!
So... with that being said I most likely will slowly start a new job hunt! I wont know until Mid-Oct what will happen with my job, postion and branch I will be put in.. but from the sounds of it all tellers will most likely stay in the branch they are in now, because its too much of a hassle to move everyone around and they will be more busy from all of our foot traffic come Oct. Which I DO NOT want to be kept in the branch I am currently at, another Chase branch a possibilty, YES...but, they have no open postions until after we convert. I might try to hold off a little closer to Oct to see exactly what they have in store for me job wise, but if the job oppertunity comes around that I am interested in and I find something that I get hired on for, Im gonna take it!
With that being said.. I havent really SEARCHED for jobs yet.. but, University of Phoenix is a place that does have my interest. Everyone I know thats ever worked there has LOVED it. We will see if thats an option for me once I learn a little more about it. Any one know of any good job oppertunitys?
Nothing else is really new!
Chris's homecoming- crazy hes back
Tamrans for some AMAZING burritos, thanks to papa Fuentes!
Mexican train with the girls- Love that game! (Amelia completly forgot how to play im pretty sure, how can u forget how to play mexican train.. haha but it gave us some good laughs at what she was doing)
Schwans waffles are amazinggggg! My sisters best friend put a post up about free $10 at schwans for new customers so of course, free food..IM IN! My co-worker Stefanie's husband works for Schwans so I asked her what I should try and she suggest the waffles and was saying how great they were and how they dont even taste like frozen waffles or ne thing.. SHE WAS RIGHT! They were amazing! I would highly reccomend Schwan's waffles to anyone that loves waffles, WAY WAY better than grocery store waffles and you get 16 for 5.99. Cant beat that!
Another week here we come!!



2 comments:
yeah amelia was struggling that day!!! haha
anndd come work at the gym with me!! haha you could do member guest and make commission. you make bank doing that when you get good!!
Good luck with the hunt!
I love mexican train!
Post a Comment