BBB
I forgot to blog about this awhile back and I think its SOO awesome, so I thought I would blog about it! About a month or possibly a little longer Logan got a phone call from BBB-"Better Business Bureau" I had no idea what this company or what that even meant until Logan explained it to me. Basically, this will briefly tell you what the company is...
BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics and intent. Performance speaks to a business’s track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.
BBB ensures that high standards for trust are set and maintained. We exist so consumers and businesses alike have an unbiased source to guide them on matters of trust. We provide educational information and expert advice that is free of charge and easily accessible.
BBB Accreditation is an honor – and not every company is eligible. Businesses that meet our high standards are invited to join BBB.
BBB ensures that high standards for trust are set and maintained. We exist so consumers and businesses alike have an unbiased source to guide them on matters of trust. We provide educational information and expert advice that is free of charge and easily accessible.
BBB Accreditation is an honor – and not every company is eligible. Businesses that meet our high standards are invited to join BBB.
Well, they were INVITING Logan to join the BBB- which as it states above is an honor. They told Logan that numerous people have called BBB and told them of what awesome work, service, trusting so on and so on. I found it amazing that so many of his customers would go so out of their way to call BBB and go through all the work of explaining and filling out all the info they need. Logan really does do amazing work and each job that he does I somehow like it more than the last and it improves. He can take an empty backyard and make it someones own little paradise. 95% of his customers he becomes close with and instant friends, they will text him at night and tell him how much they are loving there backyard, they will buy him little gifts, give him bonuses for such great work, one customer (one of his favorites) has referred him over aprox 8 people that ALL got something done in their backyard. Its amazing to me that he just started his own business up one day from doing something that he loves and enjoys doing so much. So, all in all I thought it was awesome that Logan had the opportunity to get invited to be part of the BBB (only reason why he said no for the time being is because its like 150-300 per year or something to be part of this group, but in the future hopefully he can become part of the program!
Now, he just needs to UP his price so that he can make more $$ off every job and buy me more things! hahaha
So, Congrats Babe! You do some AMAZING work out in that 115 degree weather! hahah
Love, Your Secretary (that will accept paychecks whenever you wish to start giving them to her)
This backyard use to be ALL dirt... Than Logan worked his magic and it became ALL OF THIS! He did every thing in the ENTIRE backyard!

Use to be a brand new house on Higley and Elliot- Than it became a backyard masterpiece with a BBQ Islands, Fire pit & Bench, Pavers, Lighting, walkways, gravel and more!


Front walk way of pavers use to be cement and little ugly cement squares... 100 times better looking!




4 comments:
I didnt even know what Logan did for a living until today. It looks like he does really good work, I'll have to keep him in mind when I know someone who needs such services!
what a sweet little girlfriend you are!! And looks like he is way talented from those pictures!!
that is cool that he loves his job so much! Beautiful work!
WOW what an accomplishment, he should be very proud of his work. You my darling are so dang cute, I miss seeing you.
Post a Comment