Thursday, July 30, 2009

For Jenna...

To Jenna:
I came across this on NIE NIE'S blog and I thought of you from all work you went through trying to find the thing that goes on the back of beach cruisers!
I think this is what you need to ask for for X-MAS.
Its PERFECT and CUTE!

ps. Tell Kevin Christmas, Preggers gift and ur Bday are coming up! haha

6 comments:

Christen & Aaron said...

Hey tell Jenna to just get a bike trailer!! That is what we have for the girls and they love it!! We have beach cruisers and it hooks right on. Ya be careful about saying the whole only wanting boys thing!! That is what I always said that I did not want any stinking girls because they are too much drama!! Now I fear that I jinxed myself!! Now I hope for at least one boy :) But I do have to say that now that we have our two girls they are the best and a ton of fun so one more girl in the mix should be a good time!!!

Tawny Antelman said...

Okay, Ill have to tell her about it.she was looking for one in Newport to put on the back of a beach cruiser for here...

Yah I hope I dont jinx myself I would want ONE girl and thats all.. haha They are too much work and too much drama!
but your girls are so cute so it makes up for it! :)

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY i want that sooo bad how freaking cute is it!!!

Tawny Antelman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla Roussel said...

The Jeremy comment was actually KAYLA ROUSSEL hahaa i dont know why it showed up as jeremy that was way weird!!

Tawny Antelman said...

Kayla, hahaha that makes a LOT more sense now.. I thought it was one of our good family friends husband and I thought he was somewhat being funny/sarcastic with the comment..NOW it all makes perfect sense on the comment!

Anyways... ill leave Monya a lil comment letting her know what you want for when your lil baby boy arrives :)