One of my friends did a tag post of this and it entertained me! I thought I would go ahead and do it being I haven't posted in awhile and its a slow day at work!!

Everyone LOVES tight/skinny jeans! LOVES! I don't know why but I have always been someone who likes my jeans to not be so TIGHT fitting around my legs. I think it just bugs me having something skin tight hugging on my thighs and my butt, probably because I hate both of these things on my body.. but, I just dont feel "comfortable" in them. When I do gain a couple lbs here and there and I put on a pair of jeans that are too tight fitting for me, I cant wait to take them off and get in someting comfortable.. So hence, the reasoning why all my jeans are fitting but not SKIN TIGHT, for all you who always give me grief about it. haha

MUSHROOMS!
NOT A FAN! I can't find myself to like mushrooms, if I am eating something that has mushrooms in it or that someone tried to sneak in my food, I ALWAYS KNOW! If its just tiny pieces of mushroom and I really cant taste them than I am fine, but just KNOWING they are in something I will pick them out!

CATS!
Cats are gross! I am not a fan of cats whatsoever! I have never been a big fan of cats, even since I was little.. I think if I remember correctly I got scratched by a mean cat when I was little and from than on I haven't liked them! There just not FUN like dogs are, they are gross, smell, they scratch you or give you scary looks, they rub up against you. bla bla bla I don't even like sitting next to a full grown cat, I get so creeped out.. It is a weird phobia I have against cats or something!

please, explain how you think THESE are cute?
MINI VANS!
hahaha-no offense to any of you who have them/im sure half of your said the same thing that you would never get one.. WELL, I WILL NEVER GET A MINI-VAN! I don't care how hard it gets with kids, I can't find myself to like mini-vans or ever ever want one or even like a car that looks close to a mini-van. (Funny-Story) When I use to always go to Payson and spend the weekend or weeks for that matter at the Halls home we would always want to go out at night, and Susan had a mini-van.. Sheyla, Sharlie and im sure Devon on some occasions would always HATE having to take the van around town... im pretty sure while sitting in the Halls family room talking with Susan begging her to let us take one of the cars out, even tho we didnt want the van we knew thats what it would be, we came up with the nickname for there van being called "the DAMN VAN" (Im pretty sure thats the name, sheyla correct me if it wasn't that) ha we all had a good laugh and everytime we wanted to take the van out we referred to it as that!

DIET COKE!
I wouldn't go as far to say that I HATE Diet Coke.. But, I will say I am not to fond of it. EVERYONE IS OBSESSED WITH DIET COKE, NO JOKE! I could name a handful of people that can drink it everyday all day... I have never ordered or drank my OWN can of Diet Coke, EVER! I will occasionaly have a couple sips of my moms or sisters just if theres nothing else in reach or I am extremly thirsty, But I would never order one or buy a pack of Diet Coke! It has a weird BLA taste to me for some reason. I like coca-cola just not the DIET! So, therefore I will stick to my ALL TIME FAVORITE Dr. pepper and Diet D.P! :)

NOW, I TAG ANY OF YOU WHO ARE BORED AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO!



14 comments:
haha damn straight it was the damn van!! I even drove that van to high school. It had a dvd player in it so sometimes all of my friends and I would ditch school and go watch movies and....... I absolutly LOVE diet coke!!! I drink probably 5 of them a day! lol. I am so jelouse your going to cali! I remember always going with your family. Good times!!!
hahaha okay I had the name right, those were some good times, i just memeber when we thought of that name for it and from than on it stuck! YOU WOULD LOVE DIET COKE! ha and drink 5 a day, my sister to use to be like that until she got preggers again now she cant drink any of it.. haha.
yea i am so excited, we leave tom morn, wish u guys were coming with us again, we should make that happen sometime in the years to come!! I got your facebook msg, thanks thanks, if i have any more questions I will ask you, i am excited to make some when I get back, soo cute! So wait real quick.. when i find a pics online I like do I cut it out like along the lines and inbetween
? RIGHT...
Yay for fun tag posts! I agree with you on all of it, after I posted mine I totally thought about the crocs, I HATE them! I work in a dental office and I would not wear them, comfort or not.
I agree with everything except the diet coke! And I know you were talking about me! Tawny I miss the days when you would comment on my blog :[
I agree with everything you just posted EXCEPT the Diet Coke...Really Tawny? Are we friends? It's OK, I would still go with Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Root Beer any day over DC. Have fun in californiaaa this week!! Save the leftover Costa Vida for meeee!!
We should def. plan a trip in the near futur to Cali!! Yes, cut it out on the lines and in between just so it will show up good on the shirt. Post pics when you make them. I wanna see :) Have a FUN time in cali!!!!!
i love crocs, jerk
ew diet root beer amelia?
you sickos!!!
yeah crocs and mini vans are the worst, esp when its a mini van full of kids wearing crocs!
I LOVE diet root beer!
When you're a mom you will be a mini-van driving, croc-wearing, tight-jean wearing (probably not purposely) diet coke drinker and you know it! We've gotta accept it!
haha Nadia I still comment on your blog so shhh...
Amelia.. DIET RB? I agree with Colbys comment, I have never even had DRB I dont think, but long as you would choose a DP or DDP before DC I am okay with that.. ha
Stacie.. NO MINI VANS EVER, NO CROCS unless I get a job where there a MUST in order for my feet not to hurt, prob not than either.. hahaha your comment still made me laugh, esp the tight jeans not on purpose.. is that a sign that you get fatter when your married or what?
Sheyla, I will post pics when I get around to making them, it wont be for a few weeks!!
Colby-ur comment cracked me up, i knew i would count on you for some laughter! haha a mini van full of kids wearing crocs, I would flee the opposite direction!
OK you stepped over the line when you said you hate Diet Coke. No way that is my favorite drink especially with lemon mmmmmmm!
Post a Comment