Tuesday, July 28, 2009

D-Backs Game

We went to the D-BACKS game Saturday night!
Kacies dad had 4 free tickets and a parking pass, so we didnt pass that offer up!
Usually D-backs games get somewhat boring to me.. but we decided to go a little late and leave at the end of the 8th inning and it made for a very fun and well worth game (ESP CUZ WE WON)
Kacie invited Logan and I and her friend Ari to the game. We had really good seats just behind 1st base.. only thing we didnt like was the lady sitting in front of us that had a BIG sign for the Pirates team and she kept holding her sign up and screaming very annoyingly.. finally one of the workers came down and told her to put her sign down because people behind her couldnt see... so she lowered it down but not much for us cuz we were still right behind her.. the worst part was hearing her screem for her team obnoxiously! Well, Logan said in a kinda loud way but laughing way "put your dang sign down" well she turned around and put it RIGHT in his face and started screaming and cheering more and said soon as they get 3 outs you wont have to hear me anymore... haha




I DO NOT like this picture of us, esp my face.. but its the only one I had from inside the ball park so I figured i'd put it up!


Kacie and her friend Ari-They were on actual TV that night.. his mom was watching the game and took a picture with her phone of them 2 on the tv.. haha


Yah this is why im on a diet again... Snacks we got before the game!
And.. if any of you know Kacie, SHE LOVES SWEETS! Usually when we go out to dinner she always trys to tell me shes just going to get desert or she wants ice cream or something.. and than I yell at her and she gets real food! So, of course we couldn't pass up a $6.00 coldstone! Yes, the pricing at games is out of control.
The D-backs ACTUALLY won.. if they scored over 6 runs in the game everyone got FREE Taco Bell the following day.. and that they did and that we got! All we had to do was order a large drink and everyone would get 3 tacos each! I LOVE TACO BELL, so to say the least I was stoked!

Now, this picture I like! I would be sportin my new NEWPORT outfit and HE should be sportin his new outfit that I got him.. but he CANT wear a new shirt unless its been washed.. DONT ASK! I begged him for 10 mins to wear it and he said no I need to wash it first! haha STUBBORN!

2 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Fun... i went and saw Wicked Sat night it was really good!! And that movie looks dumb!!

Sheyla said...

Cute pictures!!! Now, Tawny when the heck are you and Logan going to get married????????