Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
Today is my momma's bday! She turns 41!!! haha I can't say her real age or she will be very upset with me!
My mom is an amazing women as all of you know and as everyone tells me, but she really is amazing and a busy busy women at all times (currently doing a wedding on her Bday, shes an ongoing enigizer bunny)! Shes an amazing cook..aka Betty Crocker. Shes always slaving away for her family, rather its making dinner, cleaning up after everyones mess, getting us something at the store, so forth and so forth!
Happy Birthday and I hope you have an awesome birthday Mom, I love you very much and you are an amazing person!!
Last night one of our friends mom (hes the drummer in Lydia) was put on life support. When her son came home from tour he went to his moms house to visit her and when he showed up his mom was YELLOW all over, he immedietly rushed her to the hopsital and they found out that BOTH of her kidneys failed at the same time, which is crazy that both of them just shut down at the same time. Extremly SAD! She has always been a healthy person and never had/didnt have any health problems or issues.. and than BOOM out of the complete blue her kidneys fail.. she is now on life support and they were planning to take her off life support today.
My thoughts and prayers go out to this family. Such a horrible crisis and it got me thinking, I cant imagine going through that and so unexpectantly! My mom means the world to me even tho I don't show it to her on a daily basis, its a scary world out there!!

7 comments:

nadia shea said...

happy b-day sister hestand! And Loren's mom will be in my prayers :[

Tawny Antelman said...

Lorens not in Lydia, come on Nadia hahahah! You know that! He hasnt been for over a year, its Craig Taylor I don't know if you know him or not.. she passed away yesterday morning, so sad!

Anonymous said...

awwww happy birthday sandy! i love that little lady!!

Chelsea said...

happy birthday to Sandy! I ♥ her!

Its just blurb.com you have to download the program.
It "slurps" all your blog entries and pictures, then you go page by page and choose layouts.

Lyndsay said...

That is so sad about that family! I cant imagine.

sandy said...

Thanx Tawny!!
What great things you said about yo mommma!! I love you lots
Thanks for being such a great YOU!!
love mom

Anonymous said...

I am sooo late but HAPPY BDAY TO SANDYYY!!! I miss her and her homemade Costa Vida so much!