We're back and not wanting to be... at least I am not!My family and a few friends went to Newport this past week, like we do every year! We go back and forth every year with 1 week...than 2 weeks... than 1 week. This year we ended up with going 1 week, and I must say it was a little tooo short. 2 weeks is to long for me but, I think a week and half would do me just fine!
We had a lot of fun this year and it was a laid back/low key week and I like that! We did a whole lot of relaxing, beach, lots and lots of card games and board games, lots of yummy food, more shopping than I should have, had lots and lots of fun Braxy time(LOVED IT), Bikes rides, AND SOME GOOD LAUGHS!

He loved playing with the washer and dryer-found it the first or second day we were there! The buttons were right at his level and he figured out how to turn it off and on within 1 minute! haha


Trevor & Brax
Grandpa and Brax- One of the few words he knows is GRANDPA, and its actually really cute when he says it!
Tons of pictures of this CUTE CUTE newphew of mine :)
Figgins play pool at the beach, smart idea!
Trevor & Kacie @ the beach
HE LOVED LOVED LOVED THE BAECH! He was soooo fun this year! SOO FUN! It wouldn't have been the same without lil Braxy there to keep us all entertained and keep him spoiled! Every single time we went to the beach he would RUN down to the water all alone and go right for the water, didnt care who was behind him or how cold it was or how scary it was.. HE LOVED IT! He would spend hours in the ocean, now how many 1 1/2 yr olds LOVE being in the ocean that much that they spend everyday the whole time they are at the beach IN THE WATER! haha BRAXTON DOES!
LOVE THIS PICTURE OF HIM! HES SOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!! I loved every second playing with this guy, and esp loved how much he lovessss me and when he looks at me and smiles and runs for me!
Shopping w/ the girls!
Dinner with da Fam!
Trevor & Cody at dinner
BOCCE on the beach-Mom, Kevin and Kc!
Of course Braxton has to play too!!!
Yah, thats ME and I think Sandy saying WOAH, that was a good throw to whoever just threw their ball. haha
Mom in action!!
My favorite lil guy EVER! I <3>
Kacie sporting Cody's glasses, trying to figure out how we can snipe his $100.00 glasses that he got for FREE from his work, without him noticing! Mission FAILED!
FAMILY PICTURE TIME AT THE BEACH-wooooooo! Some what good picture tho, I have to admit.. Minus missing Trevor and Tanner.. Trevor demanded he take a shower first so we said SEE-YA LATER!
Chelsea & Jenna
Us girls!
CK & I

Jenna and me
Cruisin with MOMO!


What a STUD! Kevin sportin his SWEET new shades and shirt! He was doing something as I was taking pictures and I didnt catch it so I took one of him anyways, and he still got it plastered on my BLOG!

The Pizza joint-The most GREASIEST pizza I have ever witnessed! By the end this table right here was covered with about 15 napkins full of GREASE! YUMMY!
All in all we had a very fun week in Newport! I definetly wish I was still THERE and not HERE where its blazing hot outside! THANKS MOM FOR EVERYTHING :)



9 comments:
Totally jealous, I love Newport!
Looks like you had a great week! You were at one of my favorite places and little Braxton is a cutie pie!We missed you....
Looks like tons of fun!! Little Braxton is ADORABLE!!! He is really cute and looks like a ton of fun!! Your pics are fun and it sounds like a fun and relaxing and good time!!! Jenna looks good!!! She said that her belly is big already I think that she looks like she is not even pregnant!!!
Christen, Yah Jenna thinks shes HUGE already, but shes not.. but, you can tell shes preggers, over the trip her little belly popped out, but it totally looks like a baby belly not a fat belly so shes should have NOTHING to worry about!
ha ha I love people talking about my BELLY....it is big, I totally look pregnant it was just the shirt in those pictures. And I love all the pictures of Brax...if I didn't know I might think you were his momma....It was fub, too bad you didn't get up with Brax in the morning like you said you would :)
favorite picture: the one of good ole' jeff and brax. i think that is the most i've seen the big guy in the water in...well ever since i started going to newport with the hestands.
ps did you realize that this is the first year i did not attend the hestand family beach fun tradition that started in, what was the year since 6th grade? so weird, so sad.
Jenna, You wanted me to be his momma on that trip so that I did.. well besides the extremly poopy diaper the last day we were there and waking up with him in the morn but still I did enough haha
Devon, that is WEIRD to think about.. was it 6th grade I dont even know.. i think it was more along the lines of jr high or freshman yr but im not really sure, its still weird to think about.. well next yr lets make our familys go same week or you and Joe can tag along with the Hestands..oh man would Joe be in for the biggest treat of his life!
And yes, that is the farthest I have see my dad go in the water myself.. u just like that pic cuz it has "Jeff" in it... You fool!
I'm with Devon, love the pic of Jeff with his toes in the water! haha! I don't think I've ever even seen him at the beach in my 13 years of going! I wish I could've heard Braxton say Grandpa, how adorable.
And I'm ticked. I never ate at Original or anywhere except Wahoos.
Yah suprisingly Brax saying "Grandpa" is really cute.. "Hi Grandpa" haha thats what he says!~
Post a Comment