It has been awhile since I have done any post... but don't worry I caught up below with pictures and whats been going on the last few weeks!
I have been really busy with frantically searching for a new house to rent (we found one finally 2 days before my vacation.. Stressful if I do say so myself) Vacations, Packing, cleaning and of course BACK TO WORK! So, therefore I haven't really had much to post about or that much time.
SO SEE BELOW FOR ALL MY RECENT POST :)
Funny story:
Logan has the blonde shaggy hair that I LOVE! I have always liked shaggy hair... well, sometimes he tends to let it grow a little TO long and I do not like that... So before I went on vacation I told him he had to go get his hair cut while I was gone.. I kept reminding him through out the week to and he just kinda said okay and changed the subject... OF COURSE, when I got home and saw him he still had his long, needs to be trimmed hair... So I hounded him for about 15 mins and he said he would go get it cut that day (Friday) so he went to go get it cut and when I see him next its STILL NOT CUT.. so I asked him what the problem was and he said "They were having a party or something, there was tables set up and people were passing around fliers, im not going into that place" I had a good laugh at this because if theres any kind of wait or so forth Logan is out of that place, real fast, and I thought he was exxagerating the PARTY part of it. Sooo... Saturday I told him to go get his hair cut again so he went.. when I saw him after that trip he just started laughing and was all "They were having another party, there was like 8 people in there and im not going to wait" haha I than figure he didnt even get out of his car and said YOU COULD PROBABLY GET YOUR HAIR CUT FOR REALLY CHEAPPPP! So, we hung out for an hour and than I said okay lets go IM GOING WITH YOU AND WE ARE GOING IN.. well I pull up to Great Clips and he makes me go in because he already knows theres a wait.. well to my suprisement I walked in and there was a 45 mins wait... haha OH MAN DID I HEAR IT FROM HIM! All along I kept telling him he didnt even go in, theres no way there was that many people waiting so forth and so forth and he was right and he really did try 3 times in a row... Well he finally went without me even having to tell him to the 4th time and he cut a good amount off.. which hes been wanting to do but just hasn't done it.. his hair grows SO DANG FAST so he needed to cut it a little shorter!
The end!



5 comments:
boo on you tawny, let his hair grow long. i want you guys to be THAT couple.
You're too funny, I bet you did hear it from him. Reece would have let me hear about it the whole way home. At least he FINALLY got it cut
hahaha Devon NOOOOOOOO on the letting him grow it out.. i dont even think he would ever grow it out THAT long and we are not ever going to be the couple that we both have LONG hair! oh wait i forgot to tell you im chopping my hair next weekend...
Jk.
Yah he finally got it cut and it looks SOOOO much better :)
oh my gosh, have you seen my brother lately? its as long as yours. only much more scraggly and thin. Blek!
ha i know chel...i'm with you...we need to do an intervention on justin and just chop his mop!! (I hate it)
Hi Tawny!!
Post a Comment