Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Idol & Prison Break & Eclipse

AMERICAN IDOL:


MEGAN WENT HOME... :( I absoutly LOVE Megan. Although she may not have always chosen the BEST songs to sing she still has such a good/unique/unusual voice.. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT IS IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL? Let alone she is the cutest stinkin girl ever! I LOVE her long blonde hair, shes gorgous as can be, she has such a fun personality (and yes a little corky at times) her amazinnnnnngggg Tattoos on her arms. (Google her tattoos if you can't see it very clear on the photo below, her Tattoos are awesome!) Shes Petite and MUCH MORE!


So yes, I am very sad that Megan went home last night.. I kept waiting for them to say APRIL FOOLS... but they didn't! BUTTTTT, she did act like she was happy to go home and see her son and she was completly fine with the choice!








Now that Megan is gone I have to go to my next top picks...


ALLISON (Man, can that girl SING for 16 and the voice that comes out of her, she amazes me)


DANNY ( I really like his voice, although at times I did feel like Tues Rascal Flatts perfomance was a little too karoky sounding for me, but other than that I really like his voice.)


SCOTT- (Hes not my FAVORITE, but he is very talented on the piano for being blind and he has a good voice, although I don't think he will make it to the end)


ADAM- (Not on the top of the list.. EVERYONE loves him. I will give him the fact that he is very entertaining on stage.. but I am just not feeling it or for that matter SEEING it... haha)




So my top picks would now be.. Allison and Danny but all in all I think they have a GREAT selection of singers this season!





Prison Break:


We have started watching PRISON BREAK, and so far I really really like it!!
Also, is it just me or is he not sexyyyy? I think so! Makes the show even more enjoyable!!

ECLIPSE:

I am back in the game!! I am now starting where I left off on Eclipse!!! FINALLY! I have been busy lately so with the down time that I get I read a couple chapters. First couple chapters was last night and im so glad im reading them again beacuse I need to FINISH the series!!! NEW MOON IN NOV :)


LOST season 5:
Can't wait to watch season 5, I think this is my favorite tv show!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

excuse me, you didn't mention major hottie Kris Allen or Matt Girad! My two faves. Oh well, I guess we are not on the same page. And I was happy to see Megan leave, she was so awkward on stage usually I would turn my face to avoid feeling uncomfortable! I liked her voice the first time I heard it & then I didn't ever again! however, jeremy thought she was super cute and loved her tattoo. Maybe thats why I didn't like her, haha. j/k.

Anonymous said...

i dont watch either of those shows, but you know i read those books!
except i cant find twilight or new moon annnyyywhere! i think i left them at the ledge of love and then they moved so now i have no idea! aww shhii i'm screwed!

Tawny Antelman said...

Colbs, Good thing you already read all the books right!?!?! But you cant just loose the twlight series booooookkkkksssss :( didnt you let tam borrow them at one point?
Im excited to get to the last book cuz thats what everyone says is the best one so im pushing myself to get the 3rd one read!!!

see ya tonight :)

nadia shea said...

I absolutely love that guy on prison break, and that is suchhh a good show

Anonymous said...

im in love with the kris guy on american idol. he is amazing and he is already taking songs and making them his own. that makes him a musician in my opinion... i only have watched it like 2 times so i havent really seen anything but i liked him the best when i watched. that punk looking kid maybe his name is danny was good last time i watched but its just cuz he had a lot of energy. his song was crazy and he screamed wayyy too much.

Anonymous said...

a. whaaa I didn't know you were going to Hawaiiii!!
b. I don't think I have seen you in over a month and
c. I don't like that I haven't seen you in over a month
d. I am glad that you are dependable/responsible and that you took pics from Devo's shower b/c Colbs didn't! and
e. post your blog about it so I can see all the goodness I missed out on!