Yesterday morning Logan got some sad news.. His 17 year old cousin committed suicide and killed himself yesterday morning. With this being said Logan was having a hard day dealing with this loss. Logan is someone who does a GOOD job at hiding his emotions and sometimes it makes me want to KICK HIM..but sometimes its good because he doesn't want to ruin anyones day or ruin his own day so he trys not to sit and THINK about it.. Which in the end made for a GOOD day!
Being I was off yesterday I was trying to think of some things we could do that would get his mind off of it and onto something "Brighter"... After thinking and thinking of something to do I rememebered how bad we have been wanting to catch up on SEASON 4 of LOST being we watched all the way up to 4 and EVERYONE is talking about season 4 adn 5 in front of us and its driving us nuts.. so we decided to plant ourselves on my couch for 5 hours straight (yes 5 hours straight I only got up to go the bathroom and get food) and watched the first 2 disk of season 4... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE it and am in HEAVEN again.. When we first started watching it I immedietly fell in love with the show and we would sit for hours and hours watching the show and we are back at it again until we finish season 4 and can catch up to the current season on tv. Season 4 is SOOOOOOOOOO good already and JACK & SAWYER... :) NEED I SAY ANYMORE?
Mostly JACK but Sawyer is right up there close to him. SEXY!!!
I also really really like Kate.. but she needs to CHOOSE A MAN dangit.. Stick to JACK or SAWYER dont keep going back and forthhh!!
Any of you who DON'T watch LOST I highly Highly reccomend you sit yourself in front of the Tv and watch all the seasons... Its time you wont regret!!!

This picture was taken yesterday sometime through out the day... I didn't tell him to SMILE... I didn't tell him to do anything.. I just took a picture and this is how it turned out afterwards.. We had a GOOD laugh at it because we both did the SAME exact face and even tho it looks like im looking at him I wasnt paying attention to his face.. I JUST KNEW HE WOULDNT BE SMILING AND HE WOULD BE MAKING SOME SORT OF GOOFY FACE AT ME!! and I WAS RIGHT! hahahaha



9 comments:
o sad about his cousin... does he live here? And yes we love love love LOST as well!! And I use to think Jack is sexy but I am way over him...Soyer all the way!! This season is by far the best one yet!! Were going to disneyland this weekend, can't wait to take Brax!!
Yah Lost is prob one of the best shows, i cant wait to finish season 4 and get on to season 5!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA your going to disneylanddddddddddddddddddddd whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Im sooo jealous i wannnna goooo!!!!!!!! We were gonna go there or 6 flags this weekend I dont know if we are anymore cuz I dont got that kind of money! couldnt u of waited till July to go so i could go with!!! Have funnn take lots of picts!!!
Yah jack and sawyer both are sexyyy still in my eyes!!! :) haha
Hey Tawny! I have a favor, I need some addresses for devons shower. I need:
Katie Breinholt
Britany Delatorre
Christine Mills
Mom & Sydney Welsh
Monja & girls
Mom Woody
Kaci Woody
you & jenna
If you can get any of these that would be great. Devon is slacking on getting these to me. Just email them to me at randitrejo@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Oh and by the way I Love LOST too!
HAHAHA you guys are just like us!!! Except we haven't seen season 4 yet because we are waiting till aaron's semester gets over!! We usually stay up until like 2 in the morning watching episode after episode!!! Our other shows are 24, Prison Break, and Heroes!!!
Thats terrible about his cousin, so sorry to hear about it.
I have been wanting to jump on the Lost obsession, I just havent bought any of he seasons so I will for sure have to take your advice and get with it!
baby boo I miss you! Tamran has a client that looks like Jack from lost. I'm so jealous!
Tbag I am so pleased that you are in love with Lost!! You don't even know how many hours Tamran and I have spent watching disc after disc! Jack is AMAZING. Tamtam digs sawyer. I am in love with the nerdy rocket scientist though, fo real. I need to watch this season, I have not even seen one single episode I am falling behind in life right now!!
I've been dying to go bowling too!! What about tonight? Or tomorrow for girls night?!
Post a Comment