Monday, March 30, 2009

Hawaii


ITS FINAL!!!

HAWAII... here we come
Its official and the flights have been bought!

Logan is a total "SURFER BOY" he lives for surfing! Just by looking at him you can tell he has that surfer look, blonde hair, tan, shaggy hair... well he lived there for a year and could barely get himself to move home except he ran out of money!! Since than he has tried to go back every year and enjoy what he loves to do best-SuRf! Last year he wasn't able to make it out there so we all started talking about going this year... a big handful of my friends have never been there and the second we mentioned we wanted to go they were immediatly IN and WANTED TO GO!

So a few months of talk down the road.. 8 of us are going!!!

We are going May 11th-20th!

Im Beyond excited to go, literally I can't.

I have been once for our senior trip and I lovedddd it!

Im esp excited this time because Logan knows the whole Wakikki area by heart being he lived there, and none of the touristy things will be happening, but some aamazinnng hiking that leads to some amazing waterfalls will be happening!! I also have been given NO choice but to learn how to surf this trip. I do want to learn how to surf very much and we were suppose to take a lesson when we went for our senior trip.. but I think we failed to wake up on time.. Logan will be teaching me and anyone else that wants to learn how this trip... im nervous I already know the outcome of me trying to stand up and surf on a surfboard.. but, he also wont let me stop till I get it down, wish me luck!!! haha


NATURAL TAN BODY... HERE I COME!

ps... the best part about the trip so far is the flights were completly FREE! Logan has a cc with Hawaiianair, which usually gets him a roundtrip ticket for free. He had almost enough for his roundtrip and his sweet mom so nicely offered and gave me no choice :) but to have her use her miles they have for me to go for free too!! So Logan and I are both flying roundtrip for FREE from miles!!! THANK YOU TERRY so much!

5 comments:

nadia shea said...

that is fabulous! Free trip to Hawaii? Dream come true!

Tawny Antelman said...

Yah thats what im saying!!! The flights are the most $$ part!!
See ya Friday... You better be coming?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

babydoll! i'm soo excited you have no idea! i'm sooo lucky to be able to share this experience with you gusy!!! <3 i wuvvv you!

nadia shea said...

it's body wash! The one I use is tangerine but I couldn't find a picture. I swear it's like 3 bucks for a HUGE thing of it. You gotta try it!

Christen & Aaron said...

Congratulations!!! I am officially jealous!!!