Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend in Payson

One of my good ol' friends/distant cousin Sheyla got married this weekend in Payson.

CONGRATS SHEYLA! :)
So my family headed up there Saturday afternoon to attend the wedding and reception.


I was able to get off work a few hours early (being we now are open till 2 on Saturdays, thanks to Chase) and ride with Trevor and Braxy and the one and only JEFF up there... (yes I had to deal with my dads driving there and back and I wanted to make him pull over and let me drive on the way home. My dad is famous for being a SLOW driver and It felt like the whole way home he went way slower than he did on the way up... I think his thinking was it was DARK outside now! Ohhh and he is VERY brake touchy!) In the future I will not ride with my dad on a vacation trip if hes behind the wheel and we are going farther than an hour away! hahaha


ANYWAYS, It was so good to see all the Halls! It has been F-O-R-E-V-E-R- since I have seen any of them and holy cow has Maizy and the twins grown up SOOOO much!


Sheyla looked GORGEOUS and it was a very pretty and fun wedding and reception!! I got stuck outside talking to Sheyla and Sharlie right before Sheyla was to walk down the aisles(therefore I couldn't go inside till everyone was done walking down the aisles haha OOPS) and she was shaking and so scared but she did an awesome job!! :) So glad I got to see Sheyla because I sure do miss that girl!!!


I also got to babysit and take care of Braxy the whole day being my sister and mom were decorating the wedding... :) (I LOVED IT) He was very good on the car ride up and didnt even fuss once until we were 5 mins from the wedding... We also went to Sonic on the way up to get some food and as my sister said he LOVES sonic drinks and Tator Tots, and as soon as the guy was handing my dad the Sonic drink he took his Binky out like he already knew what was coming his way... SO FUNNY! Luckily he was asleep before we even pulled out of the wedding and he slept the ENTIRE car ride home... but once we got home and I tried to take him into my parents house and put him back to sleep he woke up and screamed bloody murder if I tried to lay him in his bed... (I CAN'T just listen to him scream and cry its to hard for me) so, of course I picked him up tried to rock him back to sleep in the dark and he wasn't having it.. he just wanted to lay in my arms. After 30 mins of trying I gave up and decided at 10:00 pm he wasnt going to go back to bed for me.. so I passed him off to my dad who was watching Tv and I attempted to leave the house and he started screaming and putting his arms out like he wanted only me... IT WAS CUTE so once again I couldn't just leave him and let him cry in my dads arms... So I played a little longer with him and than my dad took him on a walk around the house and thats when I was able to slip away!!!


Here are a few pictures I was able to take of the Wedding and the trip...




Braxton READY to go... MY phone in hand first 30 secs he was in his car seat! I promise you cant look at your camera or phone if his eyes are anywhere close to viewing it... cuz you will HAVE to give him it or he will not be happy! haha


He thinks im weird... So he stairs at me when I try to take pictures doing FUNNY faces.


Jenna had this picture book in the diaper bag.. at first I was wondering if he really liked this.. and hoped so because he only had ONE toy in his bag and the rest was books.. to my suprise he looked at the pictures of HIMSELF, MOMMA and DADDA for about 10 mins. It was really cute cuz he smiled the whole time!




hahahahahaha... I knew all you girls would enjoy this pic! My dad just couldn't make it to the rest stop so we had to pull over on the highway and he took a journey down yonder! haha I hurried and took out my camera and took a picture because Trevor and I had a good laugh at it... Thats my dad for you!


Me, Sharlie and Sheyla! So many camera flashing at the same time.. No one knows where to look!
Right after the priest.. (?) is that what you call them.. not really sure. Well whoever MARRIED them.. announcent them Husband and Wife!


Reed is singing a song to them here...



Jenna and Braxy


I LOVEEEE this picture of Braxton and I!

Sheyla and I

She looked SO pretty and I LOVED her dress, it was soooo pretty!!!

Haha... if any of you know Trevor (my bro) he is a VERY shy person.. He will say hes not but really hes SHY. Well Sharlie kept telling him through out the night that he was going to get out and dance with her... well right as we were getting ready to leave, Sharlie had NOT forgotten and was still going to make Trevor dance... And she did... hahaha his face was bright red and im sure he was embaressed!!! haha

8 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Im totally going to check out the pioneer women blog, and you will definitely be hearing from me if I cant find it! Thanks!

Christen & Aaron said...

It was so good to see you!!! We need to all get together more often!!!! I can not believe how big Trevor is now!! That picture of your dad is so stinkin funny!!!

Jenna Lee said...

ha ha yeh I loved the picture of dad.. but I am not sure you should claim that.... and oh man Brax is so cute and he had so much fun.. thanks for taking care of him all day and for being such a good aunt to him... however, I didn't like how he didn't want to come to me when you guys first got there.. hello did he forget I am is mom... not you??

Jenna Lee said...

ps... you need to make it so we can blow the picture of dad up....thanks

Anonymous said...

braxton is soo cute! hes gotten so big since I have seen him. and jenna looks real tan! tbag lookin good of course!

Tawny Antelman said...

Yes Christen we need to all get together more often! It was so good to see you guys, all of you! It was like a reuion! hahaha
and of course I had to capture my dad...

Jenna ill send u that picture.. what in the worrld do u want to do with it.. he doesnt even know i took it.. but whatever u are blowing it up for I wanna know so i can laugh and see it when its done! hahahaha yah I think braxton did forget who his momma was for a split second or two.. but what can i say he LOVES his aunt :) Thankfully! your welcome for watching him I had a blast, the car ride up would have killed me if i didnt have him there to entertain me!! haha

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh I can't believe how grown up Sharlie and Sheyla are, I can't even imagine the twins or Maizy who I still picture as 7 year olds and a baby! I wish you didn't resize your pics or whatever you do to them causes me to not be able to blow them up! I really wanted to see her hair and dress and everyhing closer up! no more of this resizing business Tawny ;)

nadia shea said...

shoes are super cheap you should buy them! I know I am! Save your dollars mama because we are doing paramore and no doubt, and also the fray and jacks mannequin!