Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

~HALLOWEEN HAPPENINGS~

Here are the pumpkins we carved last week! I couldn't think of anything really FUN to carve so I stuck with a peace sign... being it was easy and my love for peace signs! I actually got many compliments from neighbors about my peace sign pumpkin and how cute it was. Logan did the pirate one which he LOVES pirates and would probably be one if he could, his turned out really good in the end, even after all the hard cuts. His friend Duetar did a simple throwing up face and carved his name in the back.. it actually turned our very funny once he put all the pumpkin guts coming out of the mouth!! The best part was the pumpkin SEEDS!! :)





Here are the Halloween costumns we came up with last minute. I borrowed my sisters outfits that her and Kevin wore and Logan and I just wore those. It was FREE/CUTE costumn and thats what I like best!! Kacie got her costumn in the little kids section at Walmart on Saturday night 50% off. SMART to have a Halloween party the day after Halloween. We went to a "Halloween DANCE party-Girl ask guy themed party... It wasn't really girl as guy but it was just a cute theme!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah you went with the pirate! i like it. and deudters pumpkin is funny, looks about right.

ps my mom and sister really are coming to the midnight showing of twilight, not even kidding.
and i hope you votteedd!

Jenna Lee said...

Yes, I hope you voted as well!! You outfits turned out cute the only think missing ion that picture to make them really cute is little pirate Brax!!

nadia shea said...

tawny you look so cute!!! PS Logan copied my pumpkin

Chelsea said...

cute pumpkins! i love the peace, and I think I am gonna steal that throwing up one for next year, awesome.