~Tamrans BLACK & WHITE Birthday Party~
We had a black and white birthday party for Tamran on Saturday night!
Yessss there was a chocolate fountain there and Yessss I think I gained 5 lbs that night from Colby shoving fruit into my mouth!!
We got Tamran a Ipod for her birthday and a Betsey Johnson case for it!! She has definetly needed one of these for a very very long time...
Happpy birthday Tambam!!







8 comments:
poor tammy is working so hard in the background.
I'M NEVER IN ANY OF THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR never to be found in any of the pictures... you should of came and jumped in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i think aaron was giving u a back rub when these picts happened!!
cute, I love the black and white idea! Tamryn's hair is so long now!!
man I throw a mean party! whos bday is next so I know what to plan? ps we look good!
Rob's birthday is next!!
tawny- you liked me putting food in your mouth cuz youre not afraid to put things in your mouth, remember?
and nadia- we need to start planning for rob's. butttt lets keep it lowkey. ya know, the cool kids and not the weird ones (the girls he hangs with on the side)!
colby... i will get you back i will get you back!! haha Get your mind out of the gutter for once ehh hahahaha! Get off your computer and go find twlight tickets somewhere! haha
Post a Comment