Thursday, November 6, 2008

*Crafts crafts and MORE crafts*

CRAFT TIME!
My sister is taking over my moms famous boutiques she use to do for oh SO many years. SUGARPLUM BOUTIQUE on Friday and Saturday!

ps... TELL ALL YOUR MOMS TO COME-HIGLEY AND ELLIOT 2963 E. Robin Lane

(across from my Moms house)

SORRY ITS BLURRY



Kacie and I have been making crafts for 2 weeks and it has been a very busy time frame!! Kacie made these cute signs one night just for me to put in my room and they turned out so cute so I figured why not make up a bunch and put them in my sisters Boutique!


(See pictures below)


I also took on the challenge of being BETTY CROCKER (aka my MOM) for this boutique... I think when I said I wanted to do it and than took on some more desserts as well. This week I have felt like I've been running around with my head cut off!! I have spent EVERY minute outside of work BAKING BAKING BAKING! (I am proud to say I haven't even eaten ONE thing that i've made :)) I don't have any pictures to show you of my cooking but if you want to taste my abilitys show up at my sisters boutiques or ask my mom because shes my taste tester! I have made/will be making tonight Choc chip cookies, M & M cookies, Sugar Cookies, Choc. Cake, Mint Brownies, Plain Brownies and Rice Krispie treats!! YUMMY!




















Many more but I don't want to upload all the pictures!! To much work for me right now!!



ANDDD best of all I am a babysitter for Braxton ALL day tomorrow WEEE!!!! He better be good for me because I am actually excited to watch him. He usually is always good for me, He loves his auntie and that ain't no lie! :)



6 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

well..... I sold one of your letters tonight to Grandma.. Yeh!! And thank for advertising for the boutique... hopefully all of your rich friends will come!!

nadia shea said...

Tawny you are so talented!! I want some of this goodness!

Anonymous said...

i likkee! how much is the flower necklace hanger guy? oh and the peace guy? i might just go to this boutique!
but really- lets talk prices.

Sheyla said...

Check out my blog spot!

Anonymous said...

yeah i like the flower one the zebra one. or ya know tamrans wallpaper that is black and white, that would be cute!
Next time I get a paycheck I'll buy one!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the third from the top!! I need to get one of those guys because my jewelry is all clumped into a drawer. no bueno.