Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHEESY things I use TO do IN highschool

A*AGE: 21

B*BIRTHDAY: September 8th

C*CANDY: Reeses, Twix

D*DESSERT YOU LOVE: BROWNIES any day, cheesecake, pazookies

E*Easiest PERSON TO TALK TO: MYSELF!! Im being a smartallic like Ameila was!! Haha

F*FAVORITE SONG: Joshua James songs lately.. Don’t have a FAVORITE!

G*GOLD OR SILVER: Uhm it use to be Silver but I have grown to really like Gold too.. So BOTH!

H*HABIT: Speeding! Luckily I have only gotten one ticket in my life! Sleeping endless hours. Doesn't help I live with a girl who loves her sleep as well :) If im not disturbed I could sleep till 1PM! :)

I*INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None.. I wish I played piano and guitar… ONE DAY

J*JOB TITLE: Banker (Sr Teller)

K*KIDS: 4 It changes all the time haha I use to want 8 than I wanted 6 now 4 well see.

L*LOVE OR LUST: Love

M*MARRIED,SINGLE OR TAKEN: Taken

N*NEXT TO YOU: an employee

O*ONE WISH: To have a $500 gift card to WALMART (I would be in Heaven.. One night when me and kacie were at Walmart I told her exactly what I would buy at Walmart if I had a $500.00 gift card!! WALMART has everything!!!) ORRRR shopping Spree given to me!!

P*PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My momma dear

Q*QUOTES: "Everybody wanna go to heaven but No body wanna go now" I cant think of anymore… I have a lot I like but beats me if I know them by heart.

R*REASONS TO SMILE: Dr Pepper (Agree with Ameila), Days off work, SUNS games!

S*STEAK OR PORK: I like both!! Steak probably more though.. You have to LIKE meat coming from our family.. We don’t go a SUNDAY without having meat. Haha no hope for vegitarians to like eating at my parents casa!

T*TURNS YOU ON: Ameila playing with my hair!! haha

U*UNIQUE TALENT: Being a BEAST! Haha jk I don’t know that I have any…? Any help?

V*VEGETABLE: I like ALL veggies except mushrooms (GROSS) but I could eat a veggie platter with ranch ALL DAY long

W*WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME TODAY: Too Early. 6:40 AM

X*X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: My mouth many times I hate those dang things… My ankle many times as well.. Sprained it a couple times and broke it once.

Y*YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: BLACK, GREEN

Z*ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo

I tag you all to go back in your highschool days!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt want to make a post about it, so I'm gonna leave it for you as a comment.

A*AGE: 20 (finally)

B*BIRTHDAY: October 15th

C*CANDY: Snickers, Peanut M&Ms, skittles, and jolly rancher jelly beans

D*DESSERT YOU LOVE: cheesecake and confetti cake

E*Easiest PERSON TO TALK TO: MYSELF!! I talk to all you girls about pretty much everything, usually one person each about certain things

F*FAVORITE SONG: Mr. Jones

G*GOLD OR SILVER: both, but wedding ring has to be silver

H*HABIT: mumbing

I*INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: the recorder

J*JOB TITLE: kid's play-toy

K*KIDS: 2 or 4, I like an even number

L*LOVE OR LUST: lust at first sight, love forever

M*MARRIED,SINGLE OR TAKEN: single and ready to mingle!

N*NEXT TO YOU: an asian girl and another girl with blue hair, yellow eye shadow, and nose (bull) peircing, no joke.

O*ONE WISH: for everyone to get over world issues and accept and work together with whoever is president

P*PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: casey or tamran I can't remember

Q*QUOTES: "let it roll" and "I'm not afraid to put it in my mouth!"

R*REASONS TO SMILE: It's wednesday, its actually getting colder out, and this semester is almost over!

S*STEAK OR PORK: either. chicken too, just noooo seafood!

T*TURNS YOU ON: nice biceps and sexy legs. if someone is smart and witty is sexy.

U*UNIQUE TALENT: I'm a ging. (tawny used her beast quality so I can use that)

V*VEGETABLE: carrots and brocoli

W*WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME TODAY: 8 15

X*X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: cat scan and MRI. they thought I was paralyzed from the neck down once when I got knocked unconcious.

Y*YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: GREEN

Z*ZODIAC SIGN: libra, I think... I'll ask jew.

Chelsea said...

first of all. please change font color asap, I think I just pulled a muscle in my eyeballs. second. what the crap--you can't go reducing the # because you haven't even had any yet! you can do 6 tawny, I know you can!

Tawny Antelman said...

Thanks colby maria!!! AKA ging!! I had a good couple laughs on some of those.. one night when we ALL have like 10 bucks to spend which might not be for a week or two we should do a girls night at like BJS!!! sounds so good right now.. random thought!

I like your quotes.. you should put those on as tatoos hahaha!

See ya tonight!

CHELS i changed the color for you girl!!! Now your eyesballs will rest at peace!! 6 kids is a lil to much, and i know you dont want 6. Ill just steal lil brax and ill be set to go with ONE kid! haha maybe ill steal kosty if he grows to like me more and for sure brayden and than ill have 3 and wont even have to go through the hole pregnancy thing and lil infants thing! haha