Friday, November 21, 2008

TwLiGhT

Daadaadaaa TADAAAA!!
~TWLIGHT IS OUT~
Me colby and Ameila went and saw the midnight showing of Twlight last night... I was tired walking into the movie... very tired actually but once the movie started I wasn't tired anymore!! The beginning of the movie was...FUNNY and reminded me of goofy highschool movie. (the beginnging was still good don't get me wrong) BUT once the middle and all the way to the end of the movie came it was really GOOD! I really really like Edward and Bella together :) I also am really excited for New Moon to come out some time in the future, I think it will be EVEN better than Twlight being the middle to the end were very good and ended on a very good note!!
Needless to say I didnt get to bed until 3 AM last night and I had to wake up at 6AM this mornign to take a shower and get ready for work!! sooooooooo... all in all I am VERY VERY tired at work, DP is getting me through the day until I can go home and sleep before my work dinner tonight!!
GO SEE TWLIGHT!!









7 comments:

nadia shea said...

ya too bad none of you got me a ticket!!!!

Jenna Lee said...

well I am glad that you saw it. My friend Liz who reads all of the books and loves them went and saw it and said it wasnt very god at all so I don't know if I am going to see it now

Tawny Antelman said...

Nadia I didnt buy my ticket colby bought it for me... SOOO not my fault!! haha


Jenna... It wasnt as GOOD as i thought but i liked the movie.. each person is different though. The beggining wasnt the best but the middle and ending i liked a LOT! so it just depends on the person i guess? It was worth the money and seeing it!

Christen & Aaron said...

Yes I too went and saw Twilight but not at the midnight showing and I thought it was the BOMB!!! HAHA!! No but it really was good and in the movie when her friend was telling her about Edward and he walked in the building all the girls in the theatre started hootin and hollerin and clapping!!! I made Aaron go with me and even he liked it so tell Jenna to go get her butt to the theatre and watch it!!!

Anonymous said...

lets see it again tuesday!

Anonymous said...

PS I like how we allll made a post about twilight. such creeps.

Chelsea said...

I havent read the books. will I be lost if I see it?