HAPPY BIRTHDAY GING!!!!
Colby FINALLY turned 20... yes I said 20-haha
Colby FINALLY turned 20... yes I said 20-haha
We celebrated at Pizza Mart, Old school style for sure!!
It was very fun and we can thank Ameila for thinking of the idea!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday colbz :)
We only got to take 2 pictures... yes only 2 all night!!
Thanks too NO ONE remembering to bring a camera but Colby herself and than hers died about 10 mins after being there... so heres what we got at the beginning, more to come from her Sunday birthday party I guess!



6 comments:
fun and you look cute, I like the scarff!! Happy B-day Giggs.... what ever that means anyways
haha thanks for everything! it was sooo much fun! pizza mart is always fun times. now we just have to plan tamrans!!!
and dont worry there will be lots of pictures on sunday because I found batteries!
hahahahhaha its GINGA jenna not GIGGS!! but it gave me a good laugh!! Ginga means red head basically!
Thanks scarf is from forever like $5.00 bucks tons of colors!!! :)
haha giggs! I like it. PS look how skinny tam looks in that pic hah good for her
haha you go glenn coco!
he is NOT my dad.
and i tried to get him to change but I'm pretty sure he didn't on purpose cuz he just loves me soo much!
Post a Comment