Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beautiful Blogger...

Ohhh, the awards and surveys that exists...but yet, I always find myself doing them haha.
Here goes the "Beautiful Blogger Award"
There are rules that go along with this award. So according to the rules, I must:

1. Thank the blogger who gave me this award.
Thanks LYNDS!
(I hope you dont mind I copied the rules from your page as well)
2. Paste the award on your blog.




Check
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award.

Lyndsay Rucker

4. Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers.

Ok so now for the fun stuff... 7 facts about me. (In no particular order)

1. I AM A CLEAN FREAK! I honestly have no idea how I became such a clean freak. I seriously think im a crazy women sometimes when im cleaning because every little thing out of place or dirty BUGS THE CRAP out of me!! Many people laugh about this, one being Logan. I didn't use to be like this. I remember when I was younger and even while in highschool I was a PIG. My mom was always yelling at me to clean my room or make my bed or dust the house and do my chores, I dreaded it, seriously gave her attitude and dreaded it... she would always say "YOUR ROOM LOOKS LIKE A PIGSTYE." haha I think I have my mom to seriously thank for my clean habit. I am a cleaning freak but I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

2. I have been skydiving and loved it. I somewhat can be scared if heights at times... But, I went with a big group of friends and I am so happy I went. I am STILL working on getting Logan to go.. He cant justify the fact of jumping out of a completely good plane.. ha! I still am too scared to go bunji-jumping and he has done that and liked it.. hmmmm....

3. I dated Logan for 3 years.... some of you who know me know I wanted to be married when I was really young..And some will say 3 years is a LONG time to date someone... Well 3 years later I can honestly say I wouldnt have it any other way! I am so happy and thankful that Logan and I dated for 3 years before getting engaged. I truly know we are meant to be together and we know each other like the back of our hand. He is my best friend forever!!

4. I LIKE to cook a lot... Do I always cook NO. But, I do like to cook.
I hope I will start to cook more when im married.

5. I love Photography. I have always liked to take pictures. Im always the picture taker in the group and I love it. I wish I would have taken more photography classes than I did in high school and continued on with it. I would like to get a nice camera sometime in the near SOON future!

6. CANDY CANDY CANDY! I love sweets, I try not to eat sweets that much. BUT, if its candy than theres no hope. I LOVE CANDY!!!

7. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY DISLIKE THE FOLLOWING:
Cats, Mustard, Mushrooms= NOT A FAN! (Luckily Logan dislikes all the same)










1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Tawny I did not know these things about you. I always wanted to go skydiving in high school but I never have cause I HATE heights so you get a gold star.