Sunday, January 10, 2010

Merek Lee

MEREK LEE
Born at 11:18 A.M. today (Sunday Morning)
1-10-10 (Pretty cool birthday)
7lbs 10oz
Couldn't be more beautiful- I will say Jenna and Kevin make some beautiful baby boys.
Both Braxton and now Merek have come out sooo beautiful and as you can see Braxton is the cutest 2 yr old I know!!!


I also got to babysit Braxton for the 2nd half of the day and night and we had a blast!
We played in the leaves, which he cracked up every time we threw them in the air, ride his electric bike, go to the park and play on every single thing they had there. (He also LOVED that I went down the slide right after him, absolutely loved it. That was something Momma couldn't do with a baby in her stomach with him. I love my Braxton and already love my new lil M
erek! Cant wait to love on him some more this week. Braxton wasn't too sure what was going on at the hosp today and he was a little out of place, but he will soon be use to a lil baby brother and will be such a awesome/loving big brother!!!
CONGRATS LEE'S! I am soo happy to have lil Merek finally here! He truly is adorable.
Love you guys!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! thats one cute family! but who is the colts fan? dont worry tawny, when you have kids I will get them soo much packer stuff so they will be covered!!

Unknown said...

Tawny- congratulations to the family he is so dang cute and braxton is sooo big now, looks like everything in your life is wonderful. I just got home from Rocky Point this week the weather was in the 70's the whole time. Sorry you were so sick while you were there.

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

ohhh he is sooo adorable! Congrats on being an aunt..again...those boys are super cute!

Sheyla said...

Love the pictures and the name!! Absolutly adorable! They do make some cute babies! Tell them congrats!

Lyndsay said...

Congrats on the new nephew, he is adorable!

Blair and Katie said...

He is adorable! And by the way I just found out from my MOM (she saw Amelia at the movies) that you are engaged! You are supposed to post stuff like this, I didn't even know. When are you getting married? That is so exciting!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Jenna Lee said...

ahh he is so cute and Brax had so much fun with you at the park, it us cute how much Braxy loves his aunt!!