Most everyone knows from Facebook or text msg...
But, for those of you who don't know IM ENGAGED and couldn't be happier !! :)
I got engaged New Years Eve exactly at 11:59 P.M..
We went to Mill Ave (which was packed and crazy as could be). The Doobie Brothers were playing at the 11:00-Midnight slot, it was my first time even hearing of the Doobie Brothers but they were fun to watch. At about 2 mins till midnight our good friend Duedter asked me for my camera...Which as many of you probably know I always have BIG purses and it sometimes takes me awhile to find what im looking for... So, I spent almost the last 2 mins before the countdown searching for my camera to take pictures (not thinking anything of it) Logan, started getting nervous that me searching for my camera was going to ruin it.. He than started wispering sweet nothings into my ear and telling me how much he loved me...I than thought in my head he was either just saying it all for the New Year and New Years kiss that comes along with it...OR he was going to propose, I wasnt quiet sure yet.
He than went for something in his coat pocket and I knew right than he was going to propose to me, and that he did :)I of course said YES!!! (So, we do not have any pictures of him getting down on one knee and my reactions and so forth because I found my camera after he proposed haha.)
Logan picked out the ring all on his own and I couldn't be happier with it, its BEAUTIFUL and so me!!!! He always said I wouldn't know when he was going to propose or what the ring was going to look like before he did it..and that I didn't. We have only looked at rings once in the entire 3 years of dating and it wasn't when we were SERIOUSLY dating and talking marriage. So, he did an awesome job and really searched for the perfect ring. When we took the ring in to get it sized the lady that helped him out along the way was telling me how nervous and picky he was on all the rings and how he wanted the perfect one :) I got myself an amazing guy and such a sweetheart. Logan is friends with everyone he meets and has such a fun personality. We have so much fun together and he is my best friend forever! He is constanly looking out for me and taking care of me. I cant wait to spend my life with him and raise a cute lil family of surfers kids :)....someday...someday sooner than he probably wants! haha
The date we have shown is.... COMING TOMORROW!!!







10 comments:
haha, your face is priceless in that second picture. You guys are totally cute. I'm happy that he makes you so happy. The way he treats you is the most important. Congrats, can't wait to get my invite... :)
Tawny Im so happy for you! Thats so exciting, your ring is beautiful and you are right it, its sooo you!
Good luck with all the wedding planning, Im sure you mom is super excited to help you put it all together!
Yay!!!! Love the pictures! Your ring is gorgeous!!! I love how he proposed to you! I'm so happy for you Tawny!
oohh congrats!!! I hadnt heard the good news untill now! We couldnt be happier for you! You two are adorable!
I still can't believe that you are engaged...YEH!! I am so excited and it is going to be so fun to have another married one in the family!! And I can't wait for my kids to start getting cousins...so fun!!
Hey congratulations again! That's funny because Blair did the same thing to me, proposing out of NOWHERE and he picked out the ring! I had never even looked at rings with him, I just told him I like princess cut :) Good thing we have good boys that know how to pick out gorgeous rings...yours is very beautiful! You will love being a wife, can't wait to find out the date!
-Katie
I left you something on my blog, check it out!
Congratulations!!! Very exciting!! You are going to make a great wife and the best mommy!!! I love your ring and think that it is so cool that you let him pick it out all on his own! I let Aaron do it all on his own and it makes it that much more special! I wouldn't trade my ring for anything else!!
haha your nail polish!
Thanks everyone :) appreciate all the comments!!
Devon you would notice my nail polish, typical midget thing to do hahaha.
Post a Comment