It has been decided.... FINALLY
Our Wedding Day that we are so excitingly looking forward to is...
Friday May 21st, 2010!!!!
It is going to be a very FUN, BEAUTIFUL & SPECIAL day so SAVE THE DATE!
ps. Dear Sun, Please treat us nicely and don't heat us up TOO much! If you choose to do so, I will be in very big trouble with Logan. haha :) Much Love, Tawny
Friday May 21st, 2010!!!!
It is going to be a very FUN, BEAUTIFUL & SPECIAL day so SAVE THE DATE!
ps. Dear Sun, Please treat us nicely and don't heat us up TOO much! If you choose to do so, I will be in very big trouble with Logan. haha :) Much Love, Tawny 


4 comments:
Cant wait, Congratulations again!
Yeh I am so excited for the big day and all that goes with it!! And you better already start an "I'm Sorry" present for Logan becuase I have a feeling it might be just a tad bit hot.....
It's a great date!! And it cools down so nice in the evenings. You know, we do weddings into June and its not bad once the sun goes down. Can't wait to help you plan your BIG day!! It's going to be so much fun!!
Love mom
Tawny!!! Congrats on being engaged! I'm due May 20th so May 21st probably won't work for me- you're willing to change it for me right??
Post a Comment