Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catching UP!

Time has and is flying by!!!

Catch up time on whats been going on past few months.


A.) WEDDING PLANNING- The joys of wedding planning and all that goes with it. Lucky for me I have my mom to help me with every little step of it and thats her job so it makes it very very nice!

Planning showers, receptions, wedding, honeymoons and soo much more :)


B.) HOUSE HUNTING- Logan and I have spent countless hours searching for the perfect house! I must say it is HARD trying to find a house, theres soo many out their but I think we have a little bit more picky taste to find just the right house. We have placed a numerous amount of offers on houses and have been lucky enough to have not ONE...but, TWO offers accepted. Once we went back through the houses and really looked at everything we decided against both of the houses that had accepted our offers. Which, in the end ended up being a very smart choice, the first one I think we were just excited and ansy to get a house and were placing offers on any houses we just "liked" not "loved". From the first house to the second house that accepted our offer their was such a HUGE difference in value of the home and the looks of both the inside and outside. So, I am more than happy that we declined both of the homes because they just got a little better each time. we are so thankful we have both of our parents to help us out in this process and give us their 2 sense on what they think about each house we like. So, the search is still continuing and hopefully we will find a home that we fall in love with sooner than later! :)Were hoping for the saying... "3rd times a charm!!!"


C.) MOVED- I moved home last weekend. I decided that moving home to save as much money for a house down payment and other things would be a very smart move. So, I am back living with my parents. Man, do I feel like I am back in highschool.. I haven't lived at home since right after I graduated in 06'. Crazy!!!


D.) WORKING OUT- I am getting back into my work out scheme and trying to reach my goal and shred a few pounds before the wedding!! I ran/fast walked my first 5 miles since over a month of no running with my mom this week. I felt great after!! I started off telling her I would only be able to go around once, because a month or so ago when I was running I was only doing a mile to mile and half...and suprisingly enough I did her whole 5 miles she does daily with her :) I havent done 5 miles in a year or two years straight... so, I was very very amazed and man am I sore today!!!!!

E.) ENGAGMENT PICTURES- We have been taking a couple shoots of Eng. pictures. We are lucky to have a good friend of ours do all of our ENG. pics for FREE for us :) So, Lucky for us we have had some great pictures already, Free of charge, Can tell him what we like and dont like, can do as many different shoots, places, clothings changes as we want! We have had a lot of fun with it. We are doing out last set of them this week so we can get the pictures sent off for our wedding video!! So, Eng pics soon to come :)

Thats about all thats new with us lately! Life will continue to be pretty dang busy for the both of us for the next few months, but busy in a good way!!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

busy bride busy bride!
i say girls movie night at your parents house! even if its just you me and amelia!
we can help plan stuff too!!
i am excited for the party we are throwing you!! ah maz ing!

Christen & Aaron said...

Wow you sound busy............but EXCITING busy!!

Chris and Abby said...

Good luck with all of the wedding plans!! It's so much fun but super crazy at the same time... Enjoy it!!! And nice work with the 5 miles...that is pretty impressive. I need to get by butt back into running shape.

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

congrats on getting engaged!!! we are stoked for you! :] good luck with all the wedding planning, you are definitely lucky that your mom can do alot about it!

Lyndsay said...

Wow, you really have been busy! The next few months are gonna fly by. Cant wait to see your engagement pictures!

Your header picture is super cute btw.

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

awww I love your header picture! You two are just so dang cute! Good luck on the wedding planning!

Steoffrey said...

Bring out the engagement pics already girl!