Saturday, September 26, 2009

... IM DEAD ...

This is the result of what 28 hours of hard work doing weddings for my mom in 2 days did to me...


I worked 28 hours in 2 days, 8-10 of those hours being in the blistering sun ALL day. I usually work about 30 hours a week at the Bank, Therefore... I worked a normal full weeks worth of work in 2 days and it was 100 times harder and hotter!

Luckily I get paid VERY well and its working for my MOM so its fun but...tireing and exhausting (esp when one of the weddings is a 800 quest wedding and you dont get to sit for a break all day long or all night long.)


After 58.5 hours of work in 6 days I am about to COLLAPSE at my feet.
LITERALLY!

8 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Now add a fat baby in your stomach and working for mom on Monday, tues, and Wed, that is how I feel. Every part of my body is swollen...oh yeh and I had to stay up with Brax Friday night because he puked all night and then I woke up with him at 5:45...yeh you want to trade?

devon said...

YOU ARE NOT STILL WEARING YOUR TOE RING!!!!!!!!!!!
i love that i can count on you being the same person in 50 years.

devon said...

ps your toes sick me out!

Lyndsay said...

Oh my goodness, that is no good! What kind of shoes were you wearing?

Anonymous said...

mercy child! put those feet up on the couch and get yourself some rest!

Chelsea said...

holy smokes girl! never wear those shoes again!! I would burn em. Most flats are deadly to the feet, believe me. They seem comfortable & then come the blisters.

Tawny Antelman said...

Yah, I do not want to trade you Jenna. I heard that Brax got sick and i was scared I would wake up Sat sick and not be able to come to work (i mean i would be fine with the not working part but not the throwin up part that u got as well)Poor you and Braxy!

Yes Chelsea,
They are my brand new Zebra flats and ive only worn them 2. They didnt give me blisters first time so i wore them again cuz ther soooooo cute, but this was the outcome! haha

Tawny Antelman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.