Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A day w/ my FAVORITE lil guy

A Day With Braxton :)
Friday I got to babysit Braxy for a few hours.
He always has soo much fun when hes with me and he keeps me entertained and running all over the place. Lately, he has a new laugh and he makes me laugh everytime because its so darn cute.

"Thanks for my sucker from the bank, Terra!"



Wally world- in the cosmetics aisle he kept saying "HI" to people that passed by. I didn't even know he would say hi or bye to any random person but I found out this time. He told the same lady HI 3 times and I couldn't help but sit their and crack up at him, as were the other ladys in the aisle.

He always smiles for me when I take pictures with him, I LOVE IT! Even if hes DEEPLY into my phone, which he always is if I am nice enough to let him play with it.. If I bring my camera up and say lets take a picture he automatically looks up and smiles with me for the camera :)

Cutest smile, EVER!

" I don't like taking my own pictures, only pictures with you in them with me Aunt Tawny, soo Im going to give you a weird smirk"

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH BRAXYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Thank you so much for watching him on Friday, it was so nice not to have to worry about him. And I think it is so funny he kept saying hi to everyone, he usually just says bye to everyone as they drive away on parking lots!! You can watch your favorite little guys whenever you want!!

Lyndsay said...

He is so dang cute and getting big as well!

Chelsea said...

what a good auntie!! he does have the cutest round face & cutest smile!

devon said...

you are like the ideal aunt.

Chris and Abby said...

He seriously is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. It's so fun being an aunt!!eh? We get the best part... play play play until they get grumpy :)