Thursday, September 10, 2009

Twenty -Two (Post NUMERO dos)

T w E n T y - T w O CONTINUED...

I told you I had Birthday DAY(SSSSS) and I wasn't kidding :)

BJ'S with my girls and some!
Colby and Amelia planned a BJ's Birthday dinner for me Wed night.

BJ's is one of my FAVORITE places and I have been craving it, so I was stoked when I heard where we were going.

Dane, Brittney, Me, Colby, Stephanie, Chris and Holly aka Darkness!


My Yummy cake Colby made for me :) Missing a B, I and T but it was their before the seran wrap came off!


Me and Ginga!


Go BIG or go HOME! Ginga eatin' straight from the pan! Who doesn't love Colby, cuz I sure DOO!


Amelia and Chris


Group! Missing a few people.. wont mention any names.. COUGH (tamran and nadia) COUGH Yah, I dont know if I forgive either one of you yet.. so be scared, be very scared!


Dane and Brittney (soon to be newlyweds @ the end of Oct :))


Hey Tamran, At least DANE made it to my birthday dinner! hahaha (Dane is Tamrans older brother)


Steph and Holly (aka Darkness, dont worry its been her nickname for YRS!)



The one and ONLY Amelia





Thanks girls for planning a very yummy Bday dinner for me :) Also, thanks for my presents!! One of my FAVORITE perfumes!


Thrs Night: Dinner with my Family for my Birthday to The Fieldhouse!!


My Favorite little boy in the whole world ;) I LOVE HIM OoOo sooo much!!!


He was all smiles this night. So stinkin cute.


He smiles in every picture for me! He LOVES me and I LOVE that he likes me SO much. He took about 3 pictures with me and smiled in every single one and than I told trevor to pick him up and take a picture with him and he kept running away from him and running to me.. Finally, I said okay lets all 3 take a picture and he smiled in it but looked at Trevor still while taking all of them. hahaha





Daddy & Brax playing games after dinner! (all the games were FREE at this restaraunt, pretty cool)Trevor-Tanner-Kevin playing video games! (Bro- bro- bro n law)
SKOOOKIE Pans :) Thanks Jenna, Kevin and Braxy for my Skookie pans! I've been wanting some and I can't wait to make them and indulge into them. haha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo fun and wayy delish!!
Brax is getting soo big and super cute!! nice work!! haha

lets do lunch or something sometime soon!

devon said...

braxton is so jeff, its crazy.
holy fun birthday! you were only missing one thing, mu-ah. damn utah

Chelsea said...

glad you had a fun birthday!!

Tawny Antelman said...

Devon-Soon as Jenna sees your comment about Braxton being so Jeff, you will be on her BAD list!!! haha beware. Even tho he says "Hi Granmpa" in the cutest way ever and everytime he sees my dad or my dad gets home and Braxton is at their house.
Yes, I was missing one Midget in my life on my bday, def you.. utah sucks, just admit it! haha

Anonymous said...

yay for the big 222222!!! wait a second, did colbs get the light blue scent? I thought it was suppose to be dolce's The One? eiher way--happy bday hope you liked it mamamama!!

Tawny Antelman said...

haha Yah colbs got the light blue scent but im completly okay with that! Thats my favorite smell ever so it works! :)
Ill still have to get THE ONE sometime, Ill make momma Sandy get it for me for christmas! haha

Chris and Abby said...

Happy late birthday!!! It's so fun that all of you guys still keep in touch and hang out! We need to plan a reunion. Better yet.. I need to plan a time to come hang out with you guys!