~Brad Paisley & Dierks Bentley~
(Enough said about BOTH, right? ;) haha)

PS... the weather was AMAZING last night! I actually got kinda cold walking to the car! I LOVEEEE IT!
(Enough said about BOTH, right? ;) haha)
I got two FREE tickets to the Dierks Bentley & Brad Paisley concert from a Co-worker!
Her husband won the tickets and neither of them listen to country or knew who these bands were..So, she gave the tickets to me.
When we got to the concert which was at Cricket Pavillion, we ran into some old highschool friends who at the time were getting upgraded seats to the front of the venue where the seats are. (The free tickets I got were for lawn seats) They asked us if we wanted to go to the front of the concert and sit in closer seats and of course we said yes! Soooo, not only did I score FREE tickets to the show in general, we scored FREE upgraded tickets the second we got to the concert. :)




Looks like there was empty seats, but it was a PACKED house. Basically, a mini country thunder!
The conert was a BLAST and both Dierks and Brad did an awesome job!
Brad played for a long set and even had Deirks come back out with him and sing together towards the end. I loveeeee Brad Paisley and basically all his songs that come along with him. One of my newest favorites is "Than" which he DID sing and it was amazing! All in all the concert was AWESOME and we had a blast!
These are Brad Paisley's guitars!!! He has ALL awesome guitars with AWESOME prints on all of them! I loved seeing which guitar he would use to play each song and he went through about 4 or 5 and alllll of them were extrmely cute custom guitars of his!

PS... the weather was AMAZING last night! I actually got kinda cold walking to the car! I LOVEEEE IT!



3 comments:
Oh you lucky thing:) Just passed by your blog and saw Brad. Oh how I wish he could come to Sweden!!
Im so jealous!!!
Tawny you are gorgeous! I hope to see you Saturday I haven't seen you forever!
Post a Comment