Babysit Braxaroo Day!
Today I babysat Braxton for Jenna while she went to a doctors appt.This kid cracks me up and is full of happiness and loves to play with me, and I love it!!
We went to the park and I of course took lots of pictures!!
He LOVED the swing! He would crack up laughing every time I went high in the air! (and I mean bust up laughing) and all the kids and parents at the park starting laughing and smiling! haha
Speaking his own language!!
Always smiling!!!


*He is so DAMN cute! (excuse my language but its needed :))*
He'll be 16 and driving before we know it!!! (oh and dating)
But for now hes just being the cutest nephew ever!!!!!The corn fields were really close to there house, so I thought I would try to get some good pictures of Braxton in the corn field!!! He liked it and smiled if I stood in them..but if I tried to leave him there to run and take a picture he didn't know about it!! haha

Hes trying to tell me i'm being silly but... I don't listen!! :) 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!
In both colors!
After an hour park session we decided to come home and SHARE a capri-sun! He literally would go back and forth every other sip (except some times he would slip me 2 or 3 sips in a row and still only give himself one) I LOVEEEE THIS LITTLE GUY TO DEATH!!!!! It was so cute I was cracking up the whole time that we both literally sat and shared a capri-sun!! :)Jenna- I will babysit more often for you if I don't work, you just have to ask!!!
I had a blast with my favorite little guy ever today!! EVEERYONEE and I mean EVERYONNEE always tells how cute he is (coworkers love him, friends always say how freaking cute he is!!!)
I have the cutest, most fun, laughable, loves me (once he's over his shyness for 15 secs like im his gf or something hahaha) the second he sees me and sometimes crys when I leave and I love it but it makes me sad at the same time!!
I LOVE YOU BRAXTON YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOME NEWPHEW AND CUTEST LIL GUY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps... sorry future baby in Jennas 8 week old tummy!! I'll love you too!



8 comments:
I love the pictures....I should have done his hair if I knew he was gatting a photo shoot!! Thanks for being the best auntie to Brax...he loves you and I think it is so cute when he gets shy around you and acts like he has a crush on you. And you can watch him every morning tell 11 while we are in Cali. so Kev and I can sleep in!!
aww, he is super cute!
Tawny-
what a fun aunt you are, you will be an even better mommy!!!
I cant believe how big he is, when I saw your sister last time he was just a tiny baby...how fun for you. We cant wait for our little grandbaby to come...
He is the cutsest lil guy!!!! I just want to squeeze him!!
he is such a babe, and he totally looks like jeff which explains the babe part!
Devon if Jenna sees that comment you will be in the DOG HOUSE! She will not be pleased by the comparison of her adorable, cute braxy to JEFF... NO GO NO GO! ha Ill back braxton up on that one! hahahahahah
Oh love that baby! I can't believe how big he is getting. Maybe he will have a cute little sister:)
he is sooo cute!!!! i cant wait till lilly and i can go to the park and she can run around like a crazy person!! Nat is actually due with Knox in 2-3 weeks!!! when is jenna gonna have another?!? hahaha just kidding, nat dawg is just crazy!
Post a Comment