KATE VOEGELE
Last night Amelia, Colby, Nadia, Tamran and I went to the Kate Voegele show at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale! Kate also plays a part in ONE TREE HILL and if you don't know we all LOVE OTH! She actually plays the part in OTH of being a singer and doing a new record so forth so forth. The show was SOLD OUT when we got there, REALLY? But, of course the girls were not willing to give up that easy and leave. We waited for probably 30 mins to try to get in and to get a picture with Kate (being we were sitting right outside her bus she was doing a radio interview in) Finally 4 people left the show and were willing to sell us there tickets but there was 5 of us so the guy letting people into Martini Ranch said that the 5th one could go in for FREE-yup thats meeee! :)
ooohhh.. and in the end we werent allowed to get a picture with her but at least we got to see her AwEsOmE show!!!


Shes soooo stinking cute, TINY, had a extremly cute dress on, amazing voice, very fun sense of humor and style and reminds me A LOT of Mindy from Lydia!!!
Tamran dancing with me to one of her songs... yah everyone glanced over, no big deal! ha
Kate's Keyboardist
We had to finialize with just a picture with her Bus because no pictures with her were allowed!

Come on Tamran, Didn't you get the memo that you are suppose to have your legs straight in front of you with them crossed at the ankles... OBVIOUSLY Colby, Amelia and I got the memo! hahaha thats funny that the 3 of us are all doing the same thing with our legs!
Can I say HALLELUJAH, Colby is smiling! This is a DANG good picture I must say because she is actually smiling not making face.

The Ging


Shes soooo stinking cute, TINY, had a extremly cute dress on, amazing voice, very fun sense of humor and style and reminds me A LOT of Mindy from Lydia!!!
Tamran dancing with me to one of her songs... yah everyone glanced over, no big deal! ha
Kate's Keyboardist
We had to finialize with just a picture with her Bus because no pictures with her were allowed!
Come on Tamran, Didn't you get the memo that you are suppose to have your legs straight in front of you with them crossed at the ankles... OBVIOUSLY Colby, Amelia and I got the memo! hahaha thats funny that the 3 of us are all doing the same thing with our legs!
Can I say HALLELUJAH, Colby is smiling! This is a DANG good picture I must say because she is actually smiling not making face. 
The GingVery FUN show, we had some good laughs! I swear Nadia has the skills to talk to any person in the entire world! I love it! I think we sent her to ask or do everything, but you liked it don't deny it Nadz!! Next time shes in town we are going AGAIN!
GIRLS HERE ARE PICTURES GET THEM OFF HERE IF YOU CAN, IF NOT LET ME KNOW!!



4 comments:
I definitely took one for the freaking team!!!
cute pictures... I have no idea who she is and I have never seen the show but looks like you had a fun night!!
hahaha goood night. yeah i only smiled for you cuz i knew you would yell at me and call me retarded if I didnt!
FUNNNN!! i am jealous. i like colbys shirt a lot!! you guys all look darrrrling. ha!!
Post a Comment